Chapter 16

Raven's Pov

"L.J! Let me go dammit!" I shouted, struggling to break out of his grip. He was pretty strong. "Not until you tell me why you're avoiding your own boyfriend!" He yelled back. I broke out of his grip.

"Why? Why would you cheat on me?" I said, a tear running down my cheek. He looked shocked. "How did you know?" He asked quietly. My anger rose. "What do you mean, how did I know. I fucking saw you with that slut!" I shouted. L.J looked up, anger in his eyes. "Don't call her a slut!" He said, gritting his teeth. I smirked.

"What's wrong Jack? Struck a nerve?" He walked up to me and smacked me across the face, sending me sprawling across the floor. "I can't believe you would say that to me! Call Jill a slut. What were you thinking?!" He shouted, throwing his hands up in the air. I looked up at him, the tears pouring down my face. "I can't believe I love you! We're done!" I shouted. L.J was quiet for a minute.

I laid on the floor, carassing my bruised cheek. I heard a door open, and I seen Smexy rush in, Slendy right behind him. "Laughing Jack! What did you do?" Slendy hollered. He shook his head. "I cheated on her with Laughing Jill." Smexy gasped. "Raven, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything we did to go this far." L.J said.

I shook my head, slipping my bracelet on my wrist. "I can't do it anymore. L.J, we're done." I then screamed, "Daddy!" as loud as I could. I landed in the same position I was in. I looked up to see Daddy staring at me. "Raven? What's wrong. Why are you crying?" He said, walking over to me.

I held my arms up to him, and he picked me up. He carried me to my bedroom and laid me on my bed, and sat in my desk chair. "Okay, tell me what happened." He said, leaning forward in the chair. I buried my head in my hands. "He-he cheated on me with Laughing Jill!" I sobbed. I lifted my head up to see Daddy clenching his hands into fists.

"I told him what would happen. Raven, he has to be punished. Again." I shook my head. "Daddy! Please don't harm him! I can't help but still love him." I begged. He looked at me sadly. "Baby, I already told him what would happen if he hurt you again. Yet he still did it, knowing the punishment." He told me. That broke my heart. Jack must really not love me anymore.

I looked up at Daddy, my tears drying and my clothes turning into the dress. I got up off the bed, and looked at my daddy. "What is his punishment, father?" I said in a formal voice I didn't recognize. He stared at me. "His punishment is facing his fears for a week." Daddy finally said. I smiled.

"It's fair enough. Shall we go and serve his punishment?" I asked. He smiled. "Let's go, my dove." With that, he took my hand, and we teleported, hand in hand, to the mansion to serve L.J.

Sorry it's short. Kinda had writers block. I'm okay now. Remember, I'm aLwAyS wAtChInG.