Chapter 3

Raven's Pov

I woke up screaming. I looked around to see that I was inside my house, in my bed, with that clown next to me. I saw him stretch, then look at me with a grin. "Hellllo! I'm Laughing Jack!" He said, hopping off my bed.

"You can't be here," I said, hopping down to fix the bed and pick out some clothes. I saw him frown. "Why not? I brought you back, so can't I stay?" "No, because my boyfriend is here!" I whispered to him as I heard the door slam downstairs.

"Raven! Where the Fuck is dinner!" My boyfriend yelled. "I'm gonna go get it Chad." I yelled back. "If it's not on my plate in 15 minutes, you're beating will be worse than usual!" I sighed, then turned to Jack. If he sees him here, he'll kill him. I thought. "Jack, that's why you can't stay. You'll get hurt, and I can't live with the guilt that it's my fault, so please leave, before he comes up."

I said as I opened the window. "What are you doing?" Jack asked as I hopped on the ledge. I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna jump, duh." And without looking back, I jumped out of the two stories high window.

I braced myself for the fall, but it never came. I opened my eyes, to see that I landed in Jack's arms. I looked at him. "How did you get down here so fast?!" I shrieked. He looked at me with angry eyes. "Why the hell would you jump out of a two story window!?"

He shouted at me. "Do you have a death wish or something! Cause I could easily take care of that for yo-" "Then why don't you!" I screamed. I was tired of being pushed around by everyone, so it was going to stop.

I pushed him away, then took out my pocket knife. He looked me, Then realized what I was going to do. Before he could say a word, I had slit my wrists and neck. As I was falling to the ground, I said my final prayers, and thought: funny. I never got to learn what love truly was.

Sup guys! I hope this story isn't sucky. I appreciate the views Moon and I got on Love Me For Who I Am. I also appreciate the people who bothered to look at this. Shout out to @blackrose11111 who has commented that this is good work. It makes me feel as if this story isn't totally hated. Thank you BlackRose! This chapter is dedicated to you.