Chapter 2.

Audrey's POV

Sitting on the couch watching tv, I heard a knocking on my door, causing my dogs to flip out. Groaning, I shoved through my dogs, Modi and Loki, and opened the door to see Luke standing there in black ripped jean and a misfits shirt. God he's hot.

"Uh, hi," I said, smiling lightly.

"Uh, hey, so I was wondering if you wanted to hang with me?" He looked down to floor because he was blushing.

"Like, just to two of us?" I motioned in between us. He blushed more and nodded.

Feeling blood rush to my cheeks, I told him yeah and locked the door before we started walking down the side walk.

"Wait. Aren't your guys' hotels in San Francisco?" The magic of Facebook.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Then why are you here? Shouldn't you be there doing whatever you guys do?" Don't get me wrong, I like hanging with him, but why is he here in Sacramento?

"Uh..." At that moment, his phone started ringing.

Sighing, I wrapped my arms around myself.

This has gotten really awkward. Why did his phone have to ring at this moment? Is it too much to ask to hang with a friend without any distractions? Obviously not.

"Cal, shut up and go back to fucking who ever is there with you. Goodbye." Hanging up, Luke apologized and we continued walking.

"So does Calum, you know, with a lot of girls?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting till he meets his soul mate. That'll be interesting," he chuckled lightly, "why do you ask?"

"I feel like him and Marisa are going to get together," I answered. I really do see them hooking up someday.

"Ah, is that a problem?" he asked leaning towards me, making my breath hitch in my throat. I could only shake my head, making him chuckle again.

"You're funny," he laughed lightly. I looked at him strangely.

"Are you drunk?" I asked as I pinched his nose. He only laughed harder. And boy do I love his laugh. He shook his head.

After a couple hours of talking and walking around, we headed back to my house and Luke had to get back to San Francisco. Hugging, we said our goodbyes, and he left. Sighing, I walked back to the living room and turned on the tv to see a picture of Luke and I.

"Does Luke Hemmings have a new girlfriend?" the captain said in bold lettering.

Ha. No.

Luke's POV

As we walked down the street, my phone started buzzing, stopping me from answering her question. Looking at the caller ID, I saw Calum's printed in bold lettering. I groaned.

"What Calum?" I groaned into the phone.

"Did you make your move on Audrey yet?" He panted like he had just ran a marathon. Is he?.... Gross.

"Cal, shut up and go back to fucking who ever is there with you. Goodbye." Hanging up, I looked up at Audrey.

She's gorgeous. She really is, with her blonde hair and ocean bright blue eyes that seem to sparkle. I could look at them all day, but that'd be weird, so I'm not going to. But I could.

As it got later, I had to go. I said goodbye to Audrey before making my way to the black escalde that was taking me back to San Fransico.

Laying my head on the window, I looked through my phone. I hope she texts me, I really like her. I think at least. Not really sure.

The whole two hour ride, I just sat with my head against the window and thought about Audrey.

Getting to the hotel, I made my way through the lobby and up to my room that I was sharing with Calum. Opening the door, Calum laid on his bed with the bed messed up and his hair sticking up.

"What did you do?" I asked suspiciously.

"Had the best night of my life!" he shouted as he stuck his hands up with a huge grin on his face.

"Great, because I really want to know that," I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey, you did ask?" Rolling my eyes, I quickly changed into sweats and jumped into bed before I let sleep consume me.

----------------------------

Rolling out of bed, I slipped on my jeans and went down the hall to Mikey and Ash's room. Knocking, a tired looking Mikey opened the door before going back to his bed.

"Good morning," I yawned.

"Morning," Ash said as he starred at his phone. Walking over, I saw he was texting his girlfriend, Kayla.

I'm kind of jealous of his relationship with Kayla because I've never really had that, and I really want something like that.

Then ask Audrey.

Shut up head. I'm getting to it. Give me some time to think of a good way. 

Grabbing a cup of coffee, I sat on their couch and waited for them to wake up a little more so we could talk about our newest EP, since we're like a week behind. Luckily, they all woke up and sat on the red couches. 

"What are we going to do about the EP?" Mikey asked. 

"I think we should do something more personal? Like, we write more about our own feelings. At the end of the year we show one another," Ashton suggested. Nodding, we all agreed. Now it's time to just see what the hell happens this year. 

Audreys POV

Sitting on the couch with my phone, I couldn't help but get a little upset with all the rumors of Luke and I dating. One walk and then bam! I'm dating the dude? Like no kid. 

It's been a week since Luke and I's walk, and it's already been "confirmed" that we're dating by fans and paps. How and why? I just want to get a scholarship for soccer and play professionally. Not be said to be dating Luke Hemmings, even though I wouldn't mind if he asked me. 

Marisa even keeps bugging me about it, saying we should get together and have children. That's Marisa. Her and her fantasies about life are very amazing.