Chapter 14.

Audrey's POV

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked Kayla.

"I-I need to tell you guys something," she stuttered as she looked down.

"What is it?" I said rudely.

"I-I'm pregnant," she cried as she fell to her knees.

Oh my god.

"Okay, get up," Marisa said as she helped Kayla up and helped her into the house.

Having her sit on the couch, I got her a glass of water and gave it to her. She drank it cautiously with shaking hands.

"Do you know who's kid?" I asked as I rubbed her arms?

"No," she said, " I was waiting to tell them, and I need a DNA sample," she said sadly.

"That makes sense," Marisa reasoned.

"How are we going to tell them though?" I asked.

"I just planned on straight up telling them, and see where that goes,"

"Really? That's all you got?" I asked shocked.

She shrugged, "I don't know what else to do but be honest."

"You're one brave chick," Marisa said as we started for the car.

Getting in, we drove the hour to Sacramento, Kayla kept mumbling things like what she would say and the outcome might be.

As we got to the hotel, Kayla starred as Marisa and I helped her out and into the building.

"Will you be there for me?" She asked as she looked at us, would we?

"Yes," Marisa said instantly.

Smiling lightly, the elevator door opened and we walked down the hall to the boys room. Looking back at Kayla, she was looking nervous.

Marisa knocked on the door, Calum opened the door and smiled when he saw Marisa and went to hug her, but Marisa put a hand up stopping him. He looked confused.

"Just... get the boys in the living room," she said solemnly.

He looked confused but nodded and called all the others into the living room. Marisa and I walked in, side by side, keeping Kayla behind us.

"We have someone who's here to talk to all of you," I said.

Looking to Risa, we nodded and split apart showing Kayla to everyone.

"Kayla!" Luke and Calum shouted shocked while Mikey and Ash had wide eyes.

"Kayla," Ash said with tears filling his eyes.

"Hi," she waved slightly.

"I um... have something to say to everyone," she started twiddling her fingers nervously.

"I'm here for you," I said as I side hugged her.

"Thank you," she said with tears rushing down her cheeks, "well... um.... I-I'm pregnant."

Everything seemed to stop moving. Ashton and Mikey starred at her stomach.

"Who's?" Ashton chocked out.

"I don't know. The doctor said I need a DNA sample from both of you to determine who's the dad," she leaned her head against my shoulder slightly.

"That's all? Than we know?" Mikey asked. She nodded.

Both of them agreed and we all made our way to the hospital. Kayla sat in the back seat.

------------------------------------

"What are the results?" Ashton asked.

Well all were silent as we waited to hear what the results where. None of us new what to expect, or how it would play out in the end. Either way, I'm here to help and support her.

"The father is Mr. Irwin," the doctor said.

We all let out a sigh escape. Thank god. Mikey is a little to young, so's Ash but still.

"Thank you," Kayla said as the doctor left.

After the doctor left, Ashton stomped off leaving all of us, Kayla looked hurt and broken.

"He doesn't want our child," she cried sadly.

"I'm sorry," I said as I held her in my arms.

"I knew we'd never be together forever, it was to good to be true," she cried.

----------------------------

Have you ever lost someone really close to you? Like a mom, dad, sibling, etc? You know that feeling like the world is crashing down on you? That's how Kayla is. For the past month, she's been working at a local bakery to earn money for the baby.

Ashton has stayed away from her at all cost, and wasn't there when we found out the sex of the baby, which is a boy.

Marisa has been letting Kayla live at her house. Kayla really likes the dogs and have been taking extra care of them to get ready for the baby.

I know she's really young, but Kayla is going to be the best mom. Whatever anyone says, Kayla's going to do great.

"Hey Marisa?" I asked as I hopped into the car.

"Yes blondie?"

"One shut up, two I think we should have a surprise baby shower for Kayla," I said.

"I agree."