Chapter 26.

Audrey's POV

Marisa and I have packed up almost everything for college. We're really excited, but also extremely nervous.

"I just want ice cream." Marisa said as she walked around the house in a sports bra and spandex.

"Put clothes on! You're turning into Calum." I laughed.

"If I was turning into Calum, I'd be skin naked. Thank you very much," she said sassily.

"Well than." As she got dressed I went on Twitter and saw a lot about stuff from the airport.

'@5soslawl: I don't know who those chicks were, but they seem pretty close to the boys'

'@stacey0978: did anyone else see Calum give that one chick a ring?!'

When Marisa came out, we hopped into her car and drove down to Baskin Robbins.

"Any news from the school about where we're staying?" I asked as Marisa shook her head.

"Oh! We should visit Kayla and Eli before we leave!" Marisa shouted.

-----------------------------

"Kayla! We're here to grace you with our presence!" Marisa shouted as Kayla shushed us and told us to sit on the couch.

Looking at the tv, 5 Seconds of Summer was on. In all there hotness. Well, mostly Luke.

"Hello," they all smiled and waved.

"Hello," the interviewer smiled.

-----------------------------

Luke's POV

We smiled and said hello to the camera. This was something new and I was fucking nervous as hell. I really hope Audrey isn't watching because I'll be so embarrassed.

"So, you guys are just starting out. How's it been being in the spot light?" the lady asked us.

"It's been a new experience for all of us," I smiled. All of the guys smiled and agreed.

"So, there's been rumors spreading around about you boys and your dating profiles," I saw something flash behind her eyes but I didn't know what.

"Matters what they are," Ashton said calmly, but I knew he saw what I did.

This interviewer had something planned and it wasn't going to be good. So we had to be careful about what we say.

"Luke, is it true your dating a high schooler?" she smiled fakely.

"False." I smiled.

She looked shocked. Like she had already planned what she was going to say.

"Well than, Calum." She turned her attention to him instead.

"Is it true you are engaged to someone?"

"Actually, I haven't talked to my girl about if we're going to put our relationship in the public, so I'm not answering any questions." He smiled.

"Now that I think about it. I'm pretty sure Kay was scared to have kids with me because I thought tadpoles were baby turtles." Ashton said randomly.

"You don't say." Mikey said.

As we got past Ashton and Mikey, a new interviewer came on and it was time for some weird game. It was pretty much truth or dare, but if you failed on the dare, you had to kiss some random object.

" Ashton your first!" Mikey said as he pulled out Calum's name.

"Oh crap, what do I have to do?" he asked nervously.

"Call Kay and tell her the babies coming! No laughing!" we all laughed.

----------------------------

Audrey's POV

"Oh their calling!" Kayla shouted as she started to laugh.

She answered.

"The babies coming!" Ashton cried through the phone. Kayla had it on speaker and so did Ashton but we put the television on mute.

"Damn straight it better be! Do you know how hard it was to push it into the oven?! I almost broke a nail!" Kayla shouted back sounding angry.

"No babe, I'm not kidding!" Ashton said nervously.

"Kay! His water broke!" We heard Luke shout from the background.

"Just because Calum peed himself doesn't mean Ashton's water broke!" Kayla said sternly and we heard Ashton burst into laughter, than hung up.

------------------------------

Today was Wednesday and the boys were coming back Friday. This week had gone by so slow and it's taking a toll on all of us.

I had been spending a lot more time at the soccer fields kicking the ball into the nets and practicing moves. Same for Marisa, but at the volleyball courts.

But all the sadness went away when they came home.

"We're back!" They shouted as they stormed into the house.