Chapter 28.

Audrey's POV

The smell of nature, or poop, and the sun shining in my eyes woke me up.

As I tried to sit up, Luke's arm held me down. Sighing, I pulled his arm off me and walked out into the chilly morning air.

Ashton was by the fire heating up a kettle of water. I turned and saw Calum and Marisa holding hands as they walked down the beach.

"Morning," I yawned as I sat by the fire tiredly.

"G 'morning." Ashton said huskily.

"How did you sleep?" I asked as I leaned my head against my fist.

"Good, yourself?" I nodded.

"What's up with them?" I asked as I pointed to towards Marisa and Calum.

"Don't know, they've just been walking and talking," he said as he handed me a coffee.

As It got later, I decided to wake Luke up. Crawling into the tent, I saw my boyfriend laying sprawled across the small air mattress.

Giggling, I crawled onto his and kissed his nose, than his forehead, than his cheeks.

"Stop playing," he mumbled huskily.

"Wake up," I said.

"No." He said stubbornly.

"Please!" I whined as I tried to pull him up, but it was no us.

"Hmp," I hugged crossing my arms.

"Fine, no kisses for you." I smiled as I saw his eyes shoot open and stare at me.

"Okay, okay. I'm up" I smiled as he pulled himself up.

Walking out of the tent, Marisa and Calum were now by the fire, but something seemed a little off.

Shrugging it off, I sat and we all ate little chocolate and little powdered doughnuts with coffee.

I leaned against Luke as his arm was wrapped around my shoulder. Looking over at Marisa and Calum, they were smiling and laughing, but it didn't seem like we're really all that happy.

----------------------------------

As Marisa and I drove down to the mall to get some more summer clothes, since we were going to Mississippi for four years.

We got shorts, tanks, sandals, etc. As we got some long sleeve shirts for runs and stuff, Marisa and I found long sleeve sweaters that were white with Ole Miss written in red sparkly font on the back. We nearly died.

"I feel like such a girl," Marisa said as she fixed her hair.

"Well considering you are girl...." I laughed as she punched my arm.

"Your a real dick," she said.

"Considering I have one...." I laughed as Marisa looked at me with wide eyes.

"Dude, when did you become perverted?" She asked.

"When I started hanging with your boyfriend." I said.

"I don't have one," I spit water all over before I looked back at her.

"What the fuck do you mean?!" I shouted at her as we walked to the car.

"Well, Calum and I thought about it hard, and we decided that, when Kayla's wedding rolls around and neither of us are in a relationship or had any sexual contact with someone. We decided we'd get back together. But until than, I'm single." She smiled sadly.