Chapter 22.

Audrey's POV

We had found out that the boys tour was being pushed up a month foreword, meaning they were leaving earlier than expected.

Marisa and I had two more weeks of Senior Year, which meant prom. The joy.

Luke had somehow found out about it, so he asked me to go with him, and I said yes.

But Marisa? She was dead set on Calum not finding out because Marisa isn't big on prom and homecoming.

She'd rather flip out about an upcoming tournament than even thinking about prom. But she's always been like that.

"Are you going to tell him?" Kayla asked Marisa, who was busy waiting for me to come out in my dress.

"Nope." she said bluntly.

"Why not?" Kayla asked.

"I just don't want to go," I could see her shrug.

"Am I aloud to show my dress?" I asked as I stepped out and saw Marisa and Kayla's eyes get wide.

"Like it?" I asked nervously.

My dress was navy blue and lace. It was strapless and went mid-thigh. The skirt had lace ruffles. I loved it.

"You look hot," Kayla smiled as she put up a thumbs up.

Oh my god she's turning into a mom.

"I'd go lesbian for you," Marisa laughed as she gave me a thumbs up.

"Love you too," I said as I went back into the dressing room and slipped on my clothes.

After buying the dress, we went to a couple different stores. Marisa got clothes and shoes while Kayla got clothes for Elliot.