Chapter 7.

Audrey's POV

We all sat on the couch watching Michael and Marisa play Call of Duty as we waited for Ashton and Kayla to show up from the airport.

I was cuddled up against Luke's warm, masculine build while poor Calum sat alone on the other side of the couch.

"Yes! Suck it!" Marisa screamed as she jumped up and pointed at Michael, who looked shocked.

"Hey guys!" Ashton yelled, carrying two pink polka dotted suitcases.

Behind him, a short brunette followed. She wore a 'Cali' tank top with a flower bandeau under. Her shorts where lightly faded and black vans, and her hair was curled in soft curls.

"Hello," she smiled shyly with a soft wave.

"Hi!" All the lads shouted as they waved at her.

"Hi," Marisa and I said politely.

Ashton kissed her cheek before he took her bags into his room. For a hotel, it's more like an apartment with the rooms and small kitchen and bathroom. Jealous.

"So, Kayla, play any sports?" I asked trying to start conversation.

She only shook her head.

Well, If I'm supposed to start a conversation, this women needs to say something.

"Hey guys!" Ashton yelled from his room.

Quickly we all got up and ran in there to see him looking out the window. We all surrounded the window and looked down to see hundreds of fans.

"Damn," I said, making Luke chuckle.

That is a lot of teenage girls cheering and chanting my man's name.

"Don't worry, nothing can come between us," he kissed the top of my head, seeming to here my thoughts.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," he smiled.

"Well, there's money, fame, your other fans, management, and your sharkiesha security," I said stubbornly, making him chuckle again.

"Even our sharkiesha security," he lightly brought his lips to mine.

Slowly, we started moving our lips together, with my hands around his neck and his rested on my waist.

"Excuse me, but this is my room, if you're going to have sex, get the hell out!" Ashton said.

Then the sound of something being smacked was heard, making Luke and I separate to see Ashton holding the back of his head and Kayla looking at him with her forehead furrowed.

"No cussing," she said to him. Damn. I like her.

"Fucking bitch," he mumbled as Kayla started leaving the room, but she halted at the door.

"What was that?" She asked him sternly. His eyes went wide.

"Nothing baby! I.. uh... Love you!" He said nervously, scared to get hit again.

"That's what I thought." With that, she left and we all started laughing at a blushing Ashton.

"It's good to have her back in the house," Mikey said, getting a glare from Ashton.

As everyone slowly left the room, Luke and I were the only two left.

"Guess what?" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, sort of like we're dancing.

"Hm?" He hummed quietly.

"It's our one month," I smiled up at him.

"We should do something, what about a club?" Oh shit. At that moment, Marisa's head popped in the door.

"I heard club. Where, when, who?"

Mikey came in next looking a little confused. Then came Cal and the lovely couple.

"We were thinking about going to a club, anyone interested?" Luke asked as he pulled me closer against his broad chest.

This boy really needs to show more skin, because I really want to see what's under all these band tee's.

"Sounds fun," Cal said, making Marisa groan and walk out of the room. She doesn't like him much.

The others nodded and we all agreed on a time and place to meet up for dinner than club.

As they left, I was once again left with my very hot boyfriend. I looked up at him.

"I got to go get ready," I said, making him pout cutely.

Getting on my tippy toes, I pecked his lips before going out to get Marisa. Maybe Kayla, too.

As I walked into the living room, none of the boys where in sight and Kayla looked a little awkward just standing there.

"Ashton! I'm stealing your girlfriend! Bye!" Grabbing Kayla's arm, I pulled her out to Marisa's car.

---------------------

At Marisa's house, we all split up into different rooms to change.

I slipped on a light teal dress. The top was tight fitting and covered in sequins, while the bottom puffed out like a ballerina. I matched it off with a pair of nude heels. Curling my hair, I slipped on a pair of gold hoops and bracelets.

Walking out, Kayla and Marisa stood in the foyer in their dresses waiting for me.

Kayla wore a lace, dark red dress. The sleeves went to the elbow and was down the mid-thigh. Her hair was straightened and she wore silver, sparkly heels.

Marisa wore a golden dress, that crossed in the back. It was strapless and was tight at the torso and went wide just like mine and Kayla's. She wore black heels and wore her hair in the slick pony tail.

Long story short, we looked damn good.

"Let's go!" Marisa shouted as she rushed out to her car in her heels.

-------------------

Sitting down at the table, we all opened our menus and looked through it, searching for something to drink.

"Where the hell are the drinks?" Marisa asked as she looked over the pages.

"It's right in front of you, idiot," Calum snickered.

"Do you want to die?" I asked him as I looked over at Marisa slightly.

"No?" he questioned.

"Then don't piss her off," I advised as our waitress came and took our orders.

"So Kayla, how did you and Ashton meet?" I asked and saw her instantly blush while Ashton started cracking up at the memory.

"Well," she started, "we were both at a Foo Fighters concert, and we were both using the restroom. I had stopped and got nachos before hand, but I ate all the chips. Anyways, as we where waiting, this kid needed help washing their hands, so I told him to hold my cheese. Long story short, we're here today, going on 2 years." She smiled as Ashton leaned over and pecked her lips.

"Get married!" Marisa yelled, making Kayla blush.

"Soon," Ashton promised, looking over at Kayla.

Finally, our drinks came and we ordered our food. The night had been going great, until she showed up. Her shirt was to small and showed too much, same with her shorts.

"Stacey," I hissed as I gripped my utensils, ready to throw them at her face.

"I saw you were here and wanted to say hi to the loser that dated you," she sneered.

Luke stood up and starred down at her. He starred at her in the eyes with a neutral expression, showing no emotions. This was a side of Luke I had never seen before, and it was scary.

"Leave us alone," he said scarily calmly.

She nodded quickly before she scurried off to wherever hoes go.

"Talk about a hoe," Ashton said, only to be followed by the sound of slap.

"No cussing," we all said at him, making him glare.

"I hate you all," he mumbled.

"Love you baby!" Kayla said as she kissed his cheek before our food arrived.