Chapter 21.

Audrey's POV

"Get it out!" Kayla shouted with one large push.

It's now going on 20 hours and Elliot's head just came out, that sounds extremely weird.

The sounds of loud shrill cries fill the room while we all cheer as the small baby soon pops out.

Ashton smiles as he holds his new born son, Elliot Thomas Irwin.

"Hey, I have the rights to hold him first since he came out of my vagina!" Kayla said.

"Exactly, you've literally held him for nine months. Now it's my turn," Ashton said.

He has a full head of brown hair. He has green eyes like his mom. His nose it like Ashton's and so is his mouth.

"He's going to be a lady killer," Calum smiled as he patted his friends back.

"Don't give the kid ideas," Marisa said as she congratulated Kayla.

"Don't be a whore either kid," she said as Ashton handed the small baby to Kayla.

"He's adorable," she said. Tears of joy ran down her face.

Ashton wrapped his arms around his family, smiling, I took a picture and sent it to him so he'd remember the moment forever.

One of the nurses took baby Elliot to get cleaned off and clothed.

We all stood there with happy faces, but Kayla had closed her eyes.

"Hey baby?" Ashton asked worriedly.

"Hm?" she mumbled.

"You okay?"

"I just pushed out a human watermelon from my vagina. Let me sleep," she said as we heard light snores.

"Good job man," Mikey congratulated Ashton before we all went out to get water and food.

"I have a family," Ashton said as looked at his food.

"How many more do you want to have?" I asked him.

"Just one more. Our house may be big but not my patience," he laughed.

"I want 5, ready?" Calum joked as he looked at Marisa.

"Loads, can't wait. I know how you want a big family. I can have one right after the other. Imagine, all the wonderful sounds of screaming infants and toddlers. No time to ourselves. No sleep. We can forget about shower and bath sex. It'll be grand."

"We'll start with two," Calum said as he eyes Marisa who was eating a salad innocently.

"I want one," Mikey said as he smiled to himself.

"I could imagine you walking down the street with green hair pushing a baby stroller," we all laughed as he nodded.

"What about you?" Calum nudged me.

"I want 3," I smiled as I imagined little kids running around the house.

As I said that, Luke seemed to tense up and look straight at me, but I ignored him as everyone talked about Elliot.

The sound of running and shouting caused us to turn around.

At least 15 nurses and a couple doctors where running down the hall. We only go up when we heard them say, "we need to get to room 105, quickly".

As we got there, doctors and nurses were surrounding Kayla.

Ashton tried to reach her, but nurses held him back.

"Let me go! She's my fiancé!" He shouted as he tried to get to Kayla.

"Sir, you need to calm down!" the nurse said.

Mikey and Luke grabbed Ashes arms and carried him out of the room.

I looked over at Kayla.

Than her heart monitor.

Instead of multiple beeps, it was just one long beep.

---------------------------------

As I lay on the couch, Marisa texted me asking If I wanted to go shopping.

Getting dressed, I waited for her outside. Looking across the street, I saw a green corvette parked there, but no one was in it.

--------------------------------

After a couple stores, Marisa and I decided to get some food from the food court.

"So, what did you think about the baby talk at the hospital yesterday?" she asked taking a bite of her pizza.

"I thought it was interesting. I'm trying to imagine baby you's running around," I laughed.

"I'd probably tie them to their beds," she smiled.

"I'm going to spoil my kids," I said taking a bit of my ice cream.

"Little ankle biters," she mumbled.

"I have a serious question," I've been thinking hard about this, and it scared me.

"Which is?" She asked.

"What would you do, if um, Calum said he didn't want kids?" I asked nervously.

"Well, I'd probably tell him to deal with it, or, I might rethink our relationship," she looked up at me now, "why do you ask?"

"I feel like Luke might not want kids, and I've wanted kids since, I can't remember," I said as I sat my head on my fist.

"Well, talk to him about it before you come to any conclusion and act on false input," she said.

"Thanks," I smiled at her.

As I felt a vibration in my pocket, I pulled my phone out and saw 'Kayla' in flashing lights.

"Hey Kayla, how you feeling?" I asked her smiling.

"Like I died," she groaned.

"Well, you did," I said.

"Well I'm back bitchs!" She shouted as I heard Ashton scream at her from the background.

It's scary to think that I had lost one of my closets friends. But when that monitor started again, we all knew she wasn't ready to leave.