Epilouge.

Audrey's POV

It's been a year and a half since I last saw the four Aussie boys of 5 Seconds of Summer. Since I saw my boyfriend, Luke Hemmings.

But that would all change today.

Marisa and I were flying back to Sacramento, California, to go to a very special event.

Kayla and Ashton's wedding.

Honestly, it's about damn fucking time these two tied the knot.

"You excited?" I asked Marisa as we loaded off the plane. She looked at my like I was crazy.

"I'm ready to shart myself Audrey. Shut up." She said monotone as I laughed.

Marisa wore a Jack Daniels shirt with black high rise that were ripped and black vans. Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun.

"You'll be fine," I smiled as we grabbed our bags.

"Audrey, lets be real here, I have to walk in fucking heels. I'm doomed." She laughed as we stopped at StarBucks and got lattes before we hailed a cab and were driven to Kayla and Ashton's house.

Yeah, their yard is so damn big that they decided to just have the wedding there. Damn rich people.

As we got out of the car and knocked on the door, I saw a small head peek out from the side of the house. Nudging Marisa, we looked over and walked to where the small head was.

Turning the corner, a small boy with curly brown hair and bright hazel eyes stood there with a red bandana around his head. Definitely Ashton's kid... which means.

"Elliot!" I shouted as the boy smiled before he jumped into my arms.

"You've gotten so big!" I said. Marisa tried to take him but I kicked her away.

"Bitch," she mumbled.

"No cussing!" Kayla shouted.

Screaming, Marisa ran over and, literally, jumped on Kayla as she hugged her. Kayla started crying from happiness.

"What the fuck is happening?" Ashton asked, but shouted in pain when Kayla smacked the back of his head.

"No cussing." She said sternly.

"Yes ma'am." He grumbled as he kissed Kayla, Marisa still attached to Kay.

"This is weird, stop it." Marisa said as she shoved Ashton's face away.

"Love you too," he smiled.

"I never said any such thing," Marisa said as she took Elliot from me and bounced him around.

"La la la la la la la." She hummed.

"Is Calum here?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, somewhere. So is Luke. He hasn't shut up about you, I swear." Kayla laughed as she excused herself to get changed into her dress.

"Marisa! We have to go put our dresses on!" I shouted as Marisa pouted before giving baby Elliot to Ashton.

---------------------------------------

"I could be a porn star," Marisa said as she danced around the room in her black brides maids dress.

The dresses were pure black. They where tight and went mid-thigh. Kayla decided to add a velvet red lace belt since the colors for the wedding where white, black, and red. So it worked out well.

Our hair was put in tight buns and we had natural looking makeup on. The ladies gave us large hoops, but since Marisa had double piercing, she had hoops and studs.