Intro.

Audreys POV

Laying on my bed, I scrolled through Instagram and Twitter seeing what's going on through the world of the rich and famous. Make me feel like a peasant. Thanks society.

Sighing, I turned off my phone and tossed it on my bed before leaving my room and walking to the kitchen to grab food. Opening the kitchen closet, I found the box of brownies and smiled as I grabbed one. Mm brownies.

"What are you eating?" My little brother Johnny asked.

"None of your business," I mumbled with food in my mouth.

Making a face, I left the kitchen and went back into my room to here my phone blaring Never Be by 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Hey Marisa," I said taking another bite of my brownie. Uh it's so delicious.

"Hello. Guess what I got!" She shouted loudly. You'll find out she's a very loud person.

"A social life?" I asked.

"Screw you. But no. Better," what is she getting at here? The only thing I can think of is....!

"You got the tickets?!" I shouted spitting brownie all over my floor, gross.

"You know it!" She cheered.

"Please don't be lying to me. I don't think my heart can take it," please don't be joking.

"I may be horrible at points, but I'm not that horrible," I'm dead.

"When is it?" I all but shouted.

"Uh... Friday," That leaves 3 days. That's too long.

"Okay," I panted before saying goodbye and hanging up.

Squealing, I jumped around my room happily. This is officially the best day ever.

•••••

As Friday approached, Marisa and I had practiced the songs and lyrics any possible way you can sing a song. Forwards, backwards, side to side.

Slipping on my converse and fixing my blonde hair, I grabbed my phone from the charger and walked outside to find Marisa in her white Charger.

Her hair was straightened and she wore her grey 5sos shirt and jean shorts with her blue vans. With brown ombré hair and hazel eyes, she was one of my best friends.

Slipping into the passenger seat, we hugged quickly before I shouted for her to drive because I was not willing to miss a minute. Whether I die later, I'm not missing this show.

"What if we meet them?" I asked her as I looked at all the photos of them, mostly Luke. He's hot.

"Let's be real here. If we meet them, someone will either, A die or B kill us. C? The chances are in the negatives so don't have any hope," she said starring at the road.

"Well damn," I said looking at her sadly.

"Sorry," she shrugged as she pulled into a parking spot.

Shaking my head, I took a quick photo with Riss, Marisa's nickname, and posted it on Instagram before rushing into the stadium.

Before finding our seats, we stopped and got nachos and sodas before we found our seats.

F4

Sitting down, we looked through our phones and ate as we listened to the opening act who was some country singer.

The lights dimmed and everyone went silent. We knew it was time.

Lasers shot out looming bright greens and pinks and reds. Everyone that was once silent was now screaming and crying.

"You're like perfection, some kind of holiday," Luke sang loudly as he smiled and looked at everyone.

Screaming loudly I grabbed Marisa by the shoulders and jumped up and down.

Looking over to her, I saw black tears running down her face.

"Are you okay?" I shouted over all the screaming girls.

She shook her head, "I'm just so happy!"

Laughing lightly, I hugged her before going back to singing and dancing. This night couldn't get any better.

After they sung Don't Stop, they continued to play What I Like About You, Teenage Dirtbag, and Amnesia, they took a short break and Marisa decided to go to the restroom and fix her hair, plus use the restroom.

Sitting down to calm my beating heart, I decided to tweet something about the concert and looked up to see a very pissed off Marisa.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"I'm going to kill someone." She huffed as she sat down and glared at the stage.

"You're going to get wrinkles," I pointed out.

"And I'm going to punch you. Leave me alone and let me figure out how to kill someone," she grumbled meaning not to mess with her.

Marisa's POV

I walked down the empty hall to the bathroom. Looking up at the silver hanging signs, I didn't see the turn and ran straight into a wall.

Falling down, I sighed before pulling myself up, feeling a painful pulling in my knees. Wincing slightly, I wiggled my knee before seeing a tall male in a grey shirt and black ripped skinny jeans.

"Watch where you're going!" He growled shoving past me.

"Asshole," I mumbled before I made my way to the bathroom.

After doing my business, I washed my hands and left the bathroom to see the guy in the grey shirt and black jeans again leaning against the wall. If he even tries to talk to me, I'm killing the bitch.

Rolling my eyes, I walked past but felt a cool hand grab my shoulder and turn. On instinct, I cocked up my elbow hitting the guy in the gut.

Groaning, the guy doubled over and I could finally see the guys face.

Calum Hood. The Calum Hood.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked sucking in air.

"Don't touch me," I said nonchalantly before if continued walking down the hall feeling my anger flare.

"Stop being a bitch and just tell me you want me," He chuckled.

I stopped walking.

Turning I took a step towards him, "I'd rather be eaten by rats with rabies," I said before rolling my eyes and walked back to where Aud was.

Getting back just before the show continued, I saw Audrey look at me worriedly while I sulked in my seat. This blows. My night's ruined.