Chapter 24.

Marisa's POV

As I sat in the passenger seat, I could feel Calum looking at me.

"If you don't want to crash I suggest you pay attention." I said as I turned and met his brown eyes.

"Want to talk about it?" he asked turning to face the road again.

"No." I said looking out the window.

"Marisa-"

"No Calum." I said sternly.

Calum sighed before he pulled over on the side of the highway. I listened as he got out of the car and walked over to my side of the car.

Pulling me out of the car roughly, he slammed my car door before pinning me to the side of the car. He leaned forward, getting extremely close, our lips almost touching.

"Listen and listen good Marisa." he all but commanded huskily.

"I am leaving back for tour in two weeks. And I'm not leaving with us on bad terms got it?" he shut his eyes for a second before continuing his rant.

"I fucking love you. So until you forgive me, I'm not fucking leaving for tour."

"Are you fucking crazy?!" I shouted at him with wide eyes.

"For you? Yes."

"Calum I'm fucking serious!" I said.

"So am I. Luke's a dick, I get that. But your more important." He sighed.

"Calum you can't just-" he cut me off.

"Watch me," he smirked. He leaned back and walked to the drivers side of the car.

Hopping in, he started the car and waited for me to get in. He is crazy.

Shaking my head, I slipped of my heels and started walking. He is crazy. Why does he have to make things difficult.

"Marisa! Get in the damn car!" He shouted.

"No! Your crazy!" I shouted back as I continued walking.

As I heard him sigh, I heard him slam his door shut and expected him to leave, but instead I felt his muscular arms wrap around my waist and throw me over his shoulder.

"Calum! Put me down!" I shouted as I pounded my fist against his back.

"Nope." At that moment I felt a stinging pain on my butt.

This ass smacked my ass!

"Calum Hood!" I shouted shocked as he placed me in the car and got in himself.

"Your a dick," I shouted at him angrily.

"And both are only for you." he smirked as he glanced at me.

"You need to see a doctor." I mumbled and as I saw he was about to make a remark, I slammed my hand over his mouth.

"Don't." I said as I felt him smile.

He cranked up the music to as high as it could go and he started singing so off tone, I felt my ears ready to explode.

"Oh my god! Shut up!" I shouted over the music but he only smiled.

"Than say you forgive me." He shouted over the loud music.

"What? Are you high?" he only cranked up the music louder.

"Fucking prick." I mumbled.

Unbuckling my seat belt, I, carefully, got myself on his lap and straddled him.

"Listen here and listen good mr. hood because I don't forgive easily. I fucking forgive you!" I said over the music.

"What?" he smiled.

Rolling my eyes, I connected our lips. As our lips moved, I felt him stop the car, we were still on the side of the road. As his hands fell onto my waist as my fingers weaved through his thick hair.

"Damn, I knew you wanted me." he smiled cheekily as I rolled my eyes and got off him.

"Just drive." I commanded as I looked away and felt a deep blush creep onto my face.

I heard him chuckle as he got onto the highway and drive back to our house.

----------------------------------

Unknowns POV

I watched as she talked to some guys I didn't know. She looked perfect in her dress.

Really, no matter what she wears, she always looks perfect. But she'd be happier with me.

"You need to get over her," Lily said as she ran her hands up and down my chest trying to be seductive.

"Get off me," I growled as I pushed her away.

"What does she have I don't!" She shouted as I walked out towards my green car.

"Everything." I sneered as I got it.

"What's wrong with you?!" She said as she slammed her hand on my window.

I got out of the car and starred at her as she had tears running down her face.

"I'm Lily Carl's! I have everything!" She sobbed. I grabbed her arm and starred her dead in the eyes.

"And I'm Jake Pitts. And I'm in love with-" I than felt her lips slam on to mine.

I pushed her off me and spit. I glared at her as she fell onto the concrete parking lot.

"Get out of my sight and stay away from me." I said as I got into my green car and drove home.