Chapter 12.

Audrey's POV

"Are we really doing this?" I asked my idiot friends.

"Yes, now shut up while I think of something to get tatted on me," Marisa said as she layed on Calum's lap, who had fallen asleep, thinking about what she wanted.

"What if you guys got a couples tattoo? That'd be cute," I suggested.

"I don't know, we've only been dating for a month," she had a point.

"What about you and Lukey?" She asked waving her eyebrows.

"I don't know either," I said sadly.

"I have an idea, it's a little weird but it's an idea," she smiled.

"Hm?" I hummed, oh my god I'm turning into Luke.

"Luke gets a vagina on his ass and you get a dick on you ass, it's perfect!" She laughed, causing tears to roll down her cheeks.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Calum asked looking at his girlfriend.

"Where have you been that past five months? Does this seem out of the ordinary to you?" He laughed and shook his head.

"Well I'm going to bed," Calum said as he got up.

"Night," Marisa said, but instead of walking off, Calum picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!" She shouted.

"No!" He shouted back poking her thigh.

Grinning, she locked her fingers in his belt loops and pulled up quickly and roughly, making Calum scream in pain. Falling, Marisa did a roll while Calum just fell.

"Ha!" She shouted, as she got up Calum grabbed her again and carried her the rest of the way to her room.

Yes the boys are staying at my place tonight. Johnny was out of town for football. Parents where with him, blah blah.

Grabbing Luke's hand, I pulled him up and we walked to my room, since it was getting late, I gave him a spare shirt and I quickly changed in the bathroom before going back into my room.

"You where adorable in kindergarten," he said as he pointed at an old picture of Marisa and I from years ago.

"Ew no!" I said as I jumped on his back trying the pull the picture away.

Next thing I know, I'm laying on my bed with Luke hovering over me. His lips where inches away from mine, letting me feel the warm air leaving his lips.

Lightly, I brought my lips to his and we slowly started kissing, but it quickly got heated.

Running my hands up his stomach, I found the hem of his shirt and pulled it off, showing a defined 6-pack and V line. Hot.

Interlocking my fingers, I played with the hair at the nape of his neck, while his hands ran up my sides and thighs.

"Audrey, I don't want to do it yet," he breathed out before connecting our lips again.

"I don't care, just kiss me," I said as I reconnected our lips.

"I love you," he said huskily against my lips.

"I love you too," I said.

-----------------------------

"Are they still sleeping?" I asked Ashton as we stood outside of the room Marisa and Calum were now sleeping in.

"I think so yeah," opening it slightly, I looked in and saw total darkness.

Opening it wider, we walked in and saw the cutest thing ever. Marisa was laying on top of Calum's chest while his hands held her against him.