Chapter 27.

Audrey's POV

"Luke!" I shouted as I shot up and jumped on my boyfriend.

I held onto him for dear life, like if I let go, I'd never get to see him again.

"Don't ever fucking leave again," I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Um, sorry to ruin the moment, but where's my girlfriend?" Calum asked.

"Oh! Follow me!" I said as I shoved them into my car and drove them to the volleyball court.

As I told them the plan, we put on war paint and silently got into position.

Luke and I hide behind the bleachers where we could see perfectly and I started the video. Luke gave Calum the okay and he went out.

Only one set of lights were one, giving off this really cool affect. Calum waited while Marisa spiked the ball against the wall.

"Wow, you've gotten better." Calum said cooly, making Marisa turn and scream slightly before she jumped on him.

"Hi baby," he smiled as he rested his hand on her head and back. While Marisa gripped onto him for dear life.

"You are like a damn cinnamon roll," Marisa commented as she cried.

"Just for you babe," he smiled as he peaked her lips.

I ended the video there. Smiling, Luke kissed me quickly before we crawled out and walked out. Marisa wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me into the hug as well.

"One big happy family." Luke said as he wrapped his arm around all of us and held us.

----------------------------------

We we're now out on a cliff by the ocean. We were so close we could smell the salt. Mikey set up a small makeshift bonfire out of drift wood and a lighter.

We all sat in lawn chairs with blankets and sweats. Elliot was with the boys manager for the night so we could have a night out. We were all with someone special in our lives.

Luke and me.

Calum and Marisa.

Ashton and Kayla.

And Mikey and Lucy.

It was great.

We even decide that we'd try camping out here for the night. Since none of us really have camped before, we thought it would be a fun and interesting experience.

"Um..." Mikey stood up with a blanket wrapped around him.

"At the beginning of the year, the lads and I decided that our album would be about things that had happened in the past year," he said before sitting down and getting out their instrument, but Ashton had his small box.

"The first one is called Voodoo Doll, and it's about the most shit giving couple ever!" Mikey pointed at Marisa and Calum making Marisa laugh.

I don't even like you

Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?

And I don't understand what's happened,

I keep saying things I never say.

I can feel you watching me even when your nowhere to be seen,

I can feel you touching even when your far away from me.

Chorus:

Tell me where your hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself.