Chapter 8.

Audrey's POV

Black Widow by Rita Ora and Iggy Azalea was blaring from the club speakers as we walked into the black room. Neon lights spun and shot around. It's was great.

"I'm getting drunk!" Marisa shouted as she, some what, skipped towards the bar and orders whatever she orders.

Laughing, Luke led me towards the dance floor and we started dancing. Or grinding. Whatever you want to call it.

My hands wrapped around his neck loosely. His gripped my waist tightly as he held me against him. Our hips moved to in sync with the beat of the music.

As more songs played, Luke and I got tired and decided to get a drink.

Sitting at the bar, Luke stood behind me, like he was protecting me from all other men in the building. But I didn't mind.

Taking a drink of my cherry Vodka, I looked around since there was nothing better to do.

I spotted Marisa who was talking to some guy at the other end of the bar. Usually, you'd be worried, but I've known Marisa for years and I'm not worried since she knows how to kick ass.

I also spotted the lovely couple, who were sucking each other's faces off with their mouths. Ash's shirt was practically off and his hands were all over Kayla's legs and bum.

Mikey was dancing with some girls who looked, as they'd be called, good girls. They wore long skirts and seemed pretty skittish to be here with the blaring music and lights.

Calum was standing against the bar, same as Risa, but instead of chatting to any of the girls who tried talking to him, he sort of just starred at Marisa as she talked to the guy. Ooh! He likes her!

"Fuck yes! I knew it!" I shouted as I pointed at Calum.

Luke looked over and smiled as he slightly laughed at me and my reaction.

Getting up, we went back to dancing. As we danced, Luke connected his lips to mine, but I was horny!

Kissing up his jaw, Luke pulled me closer. Getting back to his lips, his tongue ran along my bottom lips asking for entrance, which I gladly allowed.

As we danced in place, kissing, I couldn't help but think, hey, I love Luke Robert Hemmings. Everything about him. His blonde hair, blue eyes, plump pierced lips. All of him.

"Audrey," he groaned huskily, "everyone's leaving."

Well fuck all of you!

I sighed, "okay."

----------------------

As we stepped into the boys obnoxiously large hotel, Ashton walked into his room tiredly and shut the door before we heard him fall into his bed and let out soft snores.

Mikey's door was locked and we could here small giggles and moans coming from it. Gross.

Calum collapsed on the couch while Marisa walked into his room and slammed the door.

"Hey!" Ashton yelled from his room.

"Shut the fuck up Irwin!" Marisa shouted back before there was silence again.

These are my friends.

Since I was about to fall asleep, Luke carried me into his room and helped me change, nothing sexual at all! He quickly changed himself and hopped into his bed next to me.

Rolling over, I laid my head on his chest as he strong arms wrapped themselves around me. Closing my eyes, I let sleep consume me as I dreamt about Luke.

----------------------

"Where is she!" someone shouted, not helping the huge headache I had from drinking.

Groaning, I rolled out of bed and made my way to the door. Opening it, I saw a distraught Ashton and confused boys.

"What the hell's going on?" I asked tiredly. It's really too early for this, whatever time it is.

"She's gone!" Ashton cried out.

"Who?" I'm hung over, not Einstein.

"Kayla!" he shouted, frustrated at me, shocking all of us.

"Shut up idiots!" Marisa shouted from Calum's room.

"Shut the fuck up Marisa!" Ashton shouted, and at that moment, his eyes went wide from what he said.

All of us took a step back, waiting for this to explode. If you think Marisa is a 'won't take any shit' when she's sober, shes a 'bitch better watch out' when she's hung over. Slowly, the door opened, and a very pissed off Marisa stood there starring at Ashton.

"Yell one more damn time Irwin, I will fucking destroy your damn drums and I will haunt your every move. Got it!?" she asked before slamming the door again.

"Well then," Calum said quietly, not to disturb hung-over beauty.

"Ashton, did Kayla come home with us last night?" I swear she did, but maybe not.

"I-I don't know," he mumbled while looking at me with tears in his eyes.

The sound of a door opening, we all turned our heads to see a dressed Marisa walking out of Cal's room. Grabbing her keys and phone, she walked to the door before turning towards all of us,

"Are we going to find the missing girl or not?" she asked with a slight smirk before we all followed after the volleyball player.

Hopping into four cars, we all drove through the city looking for a short Australian.

"Please be okay," we heard Ashton whisper from the back.

Aw. Poor thing.

Then I was struck with a thought. A very, very bad thought. Mikey was alone this morning, and Kayla's gone. Mikey left before all of us, and Kayla didn't come home with Ash. Did her and Mikey... Oh fuck me.

She cheated on Ash with Mikey!

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Guys, we have a problem," Luke said. What could be worse than Kayla cheating on Ashton?

"Marisa and Calum are in the same car..."

Okay?

"and Marisa's hung over, with Calum."

Oh fuck everything!