Chapter 20.

Audrey's POV

I had decided that Mikey was right. I had changed for the worst and was losing my sister.

Getting out of bed, I changed into shorts and tee before I got into a taxi and drove to Marisa's.

When I got there, Calum was sitting on the porch holding Fargo in his arms. He looked sad and defeated.

"What happened?" I asked him cautiously.

"He's gone," he said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Gabe."

"What do you mean?" What happened to Gabe?

"He is gone. As in never coming back," he said as he held Fargo closer.

"Oh my god," rushing past him.

I opened the door and saw the room was a mess. Furniture was thrown all over the place, and Marisa sat in the center of it all with her knees pulled to her chest.

"Maris?" I asked as I took cautious steps towards her.

"What?" she whimpered.

"Are you okay?" how stupid am I?

"No," she said honestly.

"Want to talk 'bout it?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"I just lost my dog to cancer. And I'm pretty sure I lost my sister," she said as she starred at the floor.

"I'm still here Marisa, I know I've messed up badly the past couple months. But I'm here to fix it now, so if you'll let me, I'd like to be your sister again," I asked hopefully.

"Your one brave chick," she said as she started at me with a small smile.

She stuck her hand out, "Hi, I'm Marisa."

I clasped my hand around hers, "Audrey Jones."

Laughing, we hugged. I'd miss hugging my sister.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"So am I," she said as we broke apart.

She sniffed, "I think we need to fix the furniture," she giggled lightly.

"Just a little," I said as I picked up the coffee table.

----------------------------------

"You can come in now Cal," Marisa said from the door.

Fargo ran in and quickly sat on the couch before he fell asleep. Calum kissed Marisa on the forehead.

"We have practice, Kayla's coming over," he said before he grabbed his bass and left.

Marisa and I sat on the couch.

"So? Anything happen between Calum and you?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Uh? What?"

"You know," I said as I lightly punched her shoulder.

"Know what?" she laughed lightly.

"Oh my god you are hopeless!" I said as I smacked my forehead, "have you had damn sex yet?"

"Oh... no. But Luke and you have!" she pointed at me.

How did she...?

"Did he leave a love bite?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's pretty out there," she laughed.

"That shit," I said as I walked to a mirror and examined it and saw a large love bite on my collarbone.

"My child's growing up!" Marisa shouted as she jumped on my back, almost making me fall.