Chapter 15.

Audrey's POV

Kayla is now 6 months pregnant with baby Elliot. She decided on Elliot after looking through almost two-hundred baby names. Than we came to Elliot, and it stuck.

"Did you get the streamers?" I asked as Marisa and I started taping the balloons to the walls.

"So much blue," Luke said as he lifted me up to tape the banner.

"What did you want? Purple?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh shush," he said as Marisa burst through the doors with bags of food and decorations.

"Be fucking happy I love you people!" She shouted as 7 of the football players came following behind her, since we were running out of time.

"Boy, get decorating!" She said and they all went to work.

I watched as they taped and twirled and cut. They got more done than we could have in a day. By the end of it, the room was a mix of blue and white.

"Thanks guys," Marisa hugged them all before they all left.

"I like it," Luke said. We nodded in agreement.

---------------------------

"Will you guys tell me where we're going?" Kayla whined as we stood in front of the rooms door.

"Ready?" I asked as I opened the door and told everyone to be silent.

Pulling off the blindfold, I turned on the light and everyone shouted 'surprise'. Kayla covered her mouth and started crying tears of joy, I hope.

"Oh my god! Thank you!" she said as she hugged me.

"Anything for you," I laughed at my friend.

----------------------------

As the day went on, we all talked and hung out, and Kayla's parents came in from Aussie for the celebration. We opened presents and ate and all the stuff you do at baby showers.

As it got later, people slowly left, but I stayed the whole time. Sadly, Ashton never showed and I think that made Kayla upset the most. But she was strong and had fun.

Even though the kid wasn't Mike's, he still bought a lot of clothes for Elliot. Which made Kayla so happy.

As Marisa, Kayla and I were the last people there, we grabbed out stuff ready to leave, when he showed up.

"Hey," he mumbled as he took everything in. All the blue and white.

"Hi," Kayla mumbled as she held the five bags.

"Here," Ash said as he reached for them, but Kayla stepped back.

"I got it," she said looking anywhere but him.

"Kayla, you're pregnant," he tried to reasoned.

"I'm fine," she said as she tried walking past the Aussie.

"Kayla," he said sternly.

"Ashton," she mimicked.

"I want to help," he said looking down at the small girl.

"Than you should have been here, you should have been helping me raise money, you should have grew a pair and helped me with Elliot. Where were you?" she asked as I saw tear threatening to fall.

"I know baby, I've been busy getting something. If you come with me, I'll show you." I saw a small smile spread through features.

She nodded cautiously. Grabbing her hand, he pulled Kayla through the door and got into the car before driving away, somewhere.

--------------------------------

Kayla's POV

As Ashton drove down the road, I saw we where passing beautiful large houses. All different sizes and colors, all unique.

Soon, he turned into a deserted looking road, and drove for a mile or so before a large white house came into view.

It was two story with a wrap around porch. It had that ranch house look and feel to it. Another plus was that it had a small work house, large yard, and three car garage.

I was shocked.

Going inside, I was met with a huge living room with wood floors. There was no furniture but it was still beautiful.

"5 rooms and 4 baths," he said as he stared at the house.

"It's beautiful," I said as I walked around the large living room, there was even a dang chandelier in it!

"It's yours," he said as he looked at me.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"It's yours, I've been trying to collect most of the money to pay it off for you and the baby. Every sent was worth it," he smiled.

"Thank you," I said as I felt tears.

"I know I've messed up, and I hope you can forgive me so one day we can both live in this house, but until than, I want you and Eli to make it yours," he handed me the key.

"What?" I asked astonished.

"Until you forgive me, the keys belong to you, well they do anyways, but Ill stay away until I'm forgiven." He smiled at me.

"I'll be in the car while you look around," pulling up his hood, I watched him walk out.

Looking through the large house, I just couldn't imagine living here on my own. It's just too big for just two people.

I need Ashton, I thought to myself.

Smiling, I ran out to see Ashton getting in the car. But I stopped him.

"Ashton!" I yelled as loud as I could. He turned and looked at me.

"I forgive you!" I shouted, but he smiled and shook his head.

"I need more than that babe," he laughed cutely.

Screw him, "I love you! I can't imagine living in this huge house and raising Elliot alone!" I shouted making him smile.

Closing the door, Ashton walked over, soaked from the light rain that I didn't know had fallen. His tall frame towered over me, his dark eyes looked into mine.

"Say it again," he whispered.

"I love you," I said as I felt his lips touch mine.

As I felt him put more pressure on my lips, I weaved my fingers through his thick, curly hair and his hands rested on my waist. As our lips moved in sync, I felt the rain get harder, but I didn't care. I had the love of my life with me and that's all I needed. Him and our baby.

"Guess I can live here now?" he joked.

"I guess," I smiled as I kissed him again.

----------------------------

Audrey's POV

"Think he showed her the house?" I asked Marisa who had just gotten back from dropping off the presents.

"I know he did," Marisa smiled as she looked at me.

"Our gift to you," I smiled.