Chapter 16.

Audrey's POV

The last week, we all helped Ashton and Kayla move into their new home.

The house was beautiful and it was fun. Even though we moved furniture and painted and all, it was still fun.

Their bedroom was painted grey with red accents. The curtains and bed spread was a dark red and the dresser and bedside tables where a shiny white.

Elliot's room was painted white with turtles and monkeys all over the walls. Marisa's idea.

It's was beautiful.

We all decided to have a 5 Seconds of Summer dinner and we all ate at the new lovers house.

"Ladies if you love your man show him your the flyist!" Marisa shouted as she danced in the middle of the large living room.

"Grind up on him girl, show him how to ride it!" I shouted as I pointed at her making us laugh.

Calum and Luke just looked at us like we where high. But hey, we don't care.

"You guys are weird!" Mikey pointed at us.

"We know," we said at the same time. Just laughing like we always do. We're weird like that.

------------------------------------

We all decided to spend the night at Marisa's house. Opening the house doors, we were met by something unexpected.

"Marisa," Marisa's parents said in their regular tone.

"Parents," she said back as she crossed her arms.

"Why are these people in our house?" her mom asked as she looked over all of us.

"I should be asking the same to you," she said with one of her fake smiles.

"We own this house," her father said.

"Cool, I live here," she said smugly.

"As do we," her mom said as she looked at one of the photos of Marisa and I disgustedly.

"No you don't, you guys don't even use your room, you simply stay here for a week than you're gone again," she said annoyed.

"Doesn't mean anything," her dad sneered.

"Sure, whatever." Marisa said as she grabbed a bag and through all her clothes in a bag and put leashes on her dogs.

"I'll be leaving now," Marisa waved as she started loading her clothes and dogs into her Charger.

"Where do you think your going?" her mom asked.

"Home," she answered easily as she put all her photos in the front seat.

"I turn 18 in less than two-hours. So than I get grandmas house, since she left it to me. See yeah than." Waving, she got into her car and drove to her grandmas.

"Do we follow?" Calum asked and I nodded as we got into the car.

---------------------------

"This is a nice house," I said as we stepped into the old split level that was a light blue.

"Yeah," she smiled as she set up her bedroom and living room, which was only moving the furniture slightly.

"I've been buying furniture every time I get money," she said as she per Gabe.

"Do you want me to stay?" I asked her. She only nodded.

"Up to you," she said.

"I guess I'll go," hugging her, I left Calum there with her while Luke and I headed back to my home.