Chapter Twenty Two

I would just like to take the time yet again to thank everybody for their support and their positive comments, keep it up lol. Also if your interested in werewolves don't be scared to check out my other book Reach For the Stars, it's a work in progress. Anyways there were to many people to dedicate to, so I would like to thank all those lovely readers who have added my book to there library and my newest fans Sexxycrazyfreak, gingerbell2285,xCannelfa and jenjjiip. Happy reading x

*****************************************************************************************************************

The girls were woken by a resounding gong that vibrated through the halls. Leah being Leah jumped up and promptly fell off the bed to the amusement of both Calli and Abby. Leah sat there stunned with her hands over her ears.

"What the hell is that?" she cried.

"I think that's are wake up call" laughed Abby

"Well tell them to turn it off, were up already"

Calli laughed, such a sweet sound, waved her hand and the alarm instantly grew silent.

"Thank you" Leah mouthed, removing her hands from her ears.

"So I guess were training today, I wonder what they have in store for us? I have no doubt it will be nothing like school" said Calli.

For a second Abby's heart grew heavy, remembering why they were here.

"I'm so sorry you guys have been brought into this, I know you said you didn't want to go back, but all things considered maybe's it would be for the best"

Both girls looked at each other and then with a grin on their faces they threw themselves onto Abby.

"Are you kidding" cried Leah "We don't know what kind of trouble you would get into if we weren't here"

"Yeah" added Calli "We'll probably learn more here anyway"

Abby beamed at her girls, this was the first time in her life she had best friends and she aimed to do everything she could to keep them safe. Just knowing that they wanted to be by her side made her love them all the more.

"Wipe that goofy grin off your face, we have work to do" shouted Leah, and then promptly smacked Abby in the face with a pillow.

Abby retaliated and a pillow fight ensued,easing their tension from the dilemma they were in. They were laughing and squealing so hard they didn't hear the door open, a pillow flew across the room and smacked Leah across the face. 

"What the hell" she spluttered.

They all turned to find the culprit. The boy's stood in the doorway,each clutching a pillow, huge grins on their faces.

"Oh, this is war" cried Abby

The boys looked at each other and raced into the room, throwing their pillows at any target they could find. Abby scarpered across the bed, Jarrod in hot pursuit. They both flung their pillows at the same time, colliding together with force they burst,sending feathers everywhere.

"What is going on here" a voice bellowed.

Everyone froze and turned to face Marcus at the door. Abby gazed around the room, what a mess, both she and Jarrod were covered in feathers, not to mention the bed and floor. Leah and Jacob both stood frozen each holding one end of a pillow. Aiden lay on the floor, with Calli above him, ready to attack.

"ER, training" Abby tried with a smile.

Marcus scoffed and turned to leave. Suddenly a pillow was let loose and hit him square on the back of his head. He turned slowly and stared them down.