Chapter Thirty Three

Sorry for the delay guys, I'm having a little bit of writers block lol. I hope this chapter is okay, thanks to all my new fans and thanks for reading x x

Selena admitted she knew they would be paying Magda a visit. When they had first arrived she had recognized the area as the one Magda had recently vacated to. Magda was known to travel about a lot, she went where her visions took her.

Abby was surprised at this, the reason her mother brought her here was because there was no one else around for miles. If Magda's visions had brought her here, then she knew all about there little adventures. Would she be able to tell the future?

It wasn't something Abby truly believed in, but as the days passed she found the bizarre becoming the norm. Her whole life had been turned upside down, but she knew she still had a lot to learn. This new world she lived in held so many secrets and weather she liked it or not she was now apart of it.

Selena warned everyone that Magda might come across as abrupt, but it was just her way, to speak as she thought fit. The Seer's talents had been sought far and wide, she was highly respected within the supernatural community.

They trudged through the forest, going higher and higher. The trees and foliage grew thicker the further they went. Abby and Jarrod lagged behind the rest of the group.

"So, what do you think this Magda will be like?" he asked.

"I don't know, I was thinking an older image of Selena, not that Selena looks that old"

"Do you think she's going to be able to help us?"

"I don't know Jarrod, I hope so. Someone has to know how to stop this guy, right? I mean I know he's been around a long time, there has to be something we can do. I cant run or hide from him, I have to believe there's a solution"

They both went silent for a moment as they contemplated the fact that there might be no way out of this. Jarrod took her hand and squeezed, trying to reassure them both that all would be well.

"Can I ask you something without you biting my head off"

Abby cocked her head, that obviously meant it was something she didn't want to talk about.

"Yeah, okay"

"From the bottom of your heart do you truly trust Zane.I'm not saying he has sinister motives, but considering who his father is and what happened to him, you cant tell me he's suddenly okay with this."

"I understand what your saying, his life has been hard. Something tells me he's holding something back, but he's family. If I don't trust in that what else is there"

"Then maybe you should back off with Julius, he is your family too. I trust him more than Zane, the way I see it he's been looking out for you your whole life, you just didn't know it."

"How long have you been waiting to say that"

Jarrod laughed "A while"

"I guess your right" Abby sighed " It's just every time I look at him I'm reminded that he wasn't there, that he left. And weather he likes it or not he's the reason were all here, it's because of him I'm being hunted"

"I'm sorry Abby but I think your wrong on that"

"What!"

"The only person responsible for this mess is The Creator, if it wasn't for him your family would be together. Your father has done everything he could to make things right, he's not the evil one"

"If it wasn't for The Creator my father wouldn't be alive"

"Your right, but I think you should be focusing all your anger on the one person who deserves it, I know I am"