Chapter Thirty Two

Am so sorry about this chapter, it's definitely not one of my best, for some reason I really struggled with it. Never mind, better next time I hope. Thanks for reading and thanks to all my new fans and all the lovely comments.

Deep in the recess of the mountains, well below land level The creator paced in his chambers, the darkness swirled around the air, giving him comfort. The dark and the shadows belonged to him here, they gave him peace.

A Demon lay dead at his feet, one of his minions. He could scarcely afford to lose another, his temper had gotten the best of him, again. There was no reason for his malice, he did so because he could. Still, his army was greatly diminished by the attack they had led.

His plan was coming along nicely, he had them on the run now, which was better than being at the castle. Now they would have less protection. He scoffed at the thought of those children, they thought they could best him, defeat him, run from him.

He let out a laugh that to most would sound sinister.He had sent for his best trackers, he knew his demons had no chance of capturing the one he wanted. Everything was falling in to place, just the way he wanted it.

He rubbed his hands in anticipation, he couldn't wait to taste her blood, to take back what was rightfully his. Once he had the power to create again, the world was his for the taking.

He cursed Julius, all those years he had kept her hidden from him, when he could have been what he once was. In his own mind he saw himself greater than a God, he was able to give life and take it away.

Julius, just the thought of him sent him in to a rage. How dare he refuse his maker. He was the only one who had got away, a thorn in his side. He had been a sentimental fool when Julius had turned against him, instead of killing him he had let him go.

He had been a magnificent creature, full of darkness and death, his potential had known no limits. And then some idiot demon let slip he was the cause of his beloveds death. At the time he didn't take Julius seriously, he thought he would come crawling back.

He knew now he should have killed him then, while he still had the power to do so. He couldn't imagine anyone turning their backs on the darkness, it consumed you, it gave you life.

Instead he betrayed him, he began killing his brothers one by one. Even though he had turned his back on his true family, The Creator was secretly proud of his prodigy. 

Without realizing, Julius was still letting his dark side in, there may still be hope for him yet, depending if he was in a forgiving mood.

He was actually just as devious as the Creator. To think he now had his son following him around like a pathetic puppy. Now Zane, he would suffer, his own blood, he was soft and unworthy of the title of son. Somehow he had grown up with morals, the demons he had entrusted his care to had perished when he had discovered their treachery.

Really had had no feelings toward Zane, had no loyalty to him. He had been born and bred to be used as a weapon, but he would not have another creation turn against him.

It had been sheer coincidence that they had both chosen the same woman. The woman had meant nothing to him, just a pawn in his game. She had been to easy to deceive, her mind easily controlled. He had never thought to look for her once he had taken the child, he had no need.

The time was coming now, the end was in sight, and he had no doubt he would be the victor.

"Come in" he shouted, sensing their energy's outside.

Razor and Shantee entered, bowing before their master. These were his finest trackers, they were privileged, demons in human skin. Razor was well over six foot, his bald head gleamed in the darkness. He used razor's on his head and face to eradicate any hair, thus the name.