Trente six / Welcome

Finals. please understand the lack of updates lol.

Audrey

"And remember, don't let him talk to you any kind of way."

"Okay Nathan.." I answered, getting checking my hair in the mirror.

With a couple of days passing by, Sampson finally reached out to Nathan. And today was the day. Starting my job with him

"I'm serious. If he tries anything call me. I'm gonna be here getting the ready for my mom.."

"What do you need to get ready, Nathan?"

"I gotta clean out the guest room and mom-ify it. You know, take the condoms out the drawer, maybe throw a bible in there. She's very religious, Audrey. Very."

"I know-"

"No like..you wouldn't believe. You gotta watch what you wear, say, do, everything."

"Note taken. But I need to go ahead and call Shonda. Sampson said to be there by 11."

"Alright alright..you can go. But make good decisions."

Sampson»

"When your lil assistant getting here?" My producer, Alex asked me.

"Soon man. I told her to be here at 11. Not sure what's taking so long."

"I don't know what your ass need an assistant for. We doing just fine. We don't need a new variable to the equation."

"Man she ain't working with Menace no more so she needed a job. Not to mention I'm tryna slide in."

"She don't fuck with Menace?"

"Nah that's business from what he told me. Either way she got eyes for me. I could tell when I met her the first time."

"Good luck then." Alex shrugged.

Suddenly the door opened, in walked Audrey with a planner in one hand and a purse in the other.

"I'm sorry I was late. Security gave me such a hard time.."

"Don't worry about it sweetheart. You can have a seat next to Alex and we'll talk business."

She quietly took the seat next to Alex, meanwhile he chuckled. He knew there was no business to discuss.

"So. Audrey. First thing I need you is set me up a reservation. I got a business dinner I need to happen with a director and his team. I want a fancy, nice ass restaurant."

"Got it." She said, jotting in down in her notebook thing. "Specific date?"

"Let's do next Saturday. Oh, and I would like for you to be there."

"Oh..ok."

"That won't be stepping on any of your plans would it? I'd hate to interrupt your personal life. You know..with your boyfriend..or.." I said, trying to see slyly find out I'd she was single or not.

"Oh...Nathan and I-"

"Hol up..Nathan? Y'all together??"

She looked startled, as if she didn't expect that response.

"Didn't you..ask about us?"

"Didn't mention Ace. I asked if you had a boyfriend. You mentioned Ace."

She was silent.

"Well ain't that boutta bitch. I never thought I'd see the day where Ace had a girlfriend girlfriend." Alex chimed in.