Chapter Eleven-Asher

Hello, Lovelies, 

The rain has calmed for the moment and I am going to try to upload this part before it gets bad again.  Thank you to everyone who supports my books and myself.  I adore you.  

Warnings for this book: This chapter has language and sex.  If you are not comfortable with either of these please skip this chapter.  

-XXXX Amanda

******

My fucking brain short-circuited at the thought of Lance touching her. I was going to beat that fucker's ass for even thinking about it and I had no doubt he was thinking about it. My mouth moved over Lena's, her lips parting allowing my tongue access to twist around hers. She tasted like cinnamon and spice, two of my favorite tastes in the world. Her hands moved up my chest wrapping around my neck, pulling me closer as a moan slid from her throat.

"Lena," I whispered pulling back as my mind caught on the one aspect of this whole situation that could make my life hell, "You can't tell anyone...If Jay finds out..."

"Shhh..." she whispered against my lips, "No one will know. I promise."

That was the only fight I had left in me. My hands were clutching the back of her shirt, her small, pert breasts were pressed against me. Her lips pushed against mine as I picked her up, my heart hammering in my chest as she wrapped her legs around me, moving over my cock as my mind focused only on her. Her skin...Her scent...Her taste, intoxicated my mind. I brought her into my bedroom, kicking the door open as I nicked her bottom lip, causing her to gasp.

I laid her on my bed, stepping back to take her in. Her hair was spread out around her and her lips were swollen from my kisses. Her hooded eyes met mine and I swear it was the sexiest sight I had ever seen in my life. I licked my lips, tasting that cinnamon taste she had left behind, knowing that I was only getting this one night and I wanted taste every inch of her.

"Fuck, Lena," I said, leaning forward to kiss her again. Her hand slid up my shirt, touching the bare skin of my abdomen, my muscles jumping on contact as her hand moved up my chest bringing my shirt with it.

"Slow down," I whispered trying to remember this was her first time and I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't want to hurt her at all.

I moved to my bedside table and pulled out a foil packet. Her eyes locked on it and she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. For a moment, I thought she would back out but when she met my eyes, I saw more determination than ever.

I leaned over her and kissed her again. Her nails pressed into my back spurring me on as my fingers dug into her hip. My body trembled as one of her hands moved from my neck, skimming my arm until it clasped my hand to move it beneath her skirt to the apex of her thighs. I hissed in another breath because I didn't want her clothed. If I was going to do this, I was going to see all of her, taste all of her.

I removed my hand and skimmed it up her sides, gripping the hem of her shirt. Her gasps were in my ear quickly becoming my favorite sound in the world as I kissed down her jaw, neck, and cleavage until my mouth reached the hem of her shirt raising it up her body, inch by inch leaving heated kisses on every bit of exposed skin until the shirt was gone. I stood to take her in. My eyes widened as my gaze traveled over her clad in her skirt, bra and boots. Holy fuck! I was already ready to blow, and I had not even undressed her fully. She was perfection.

I lifted one of her feet and rid her of her boot and stocking before doing the same to the other. My fingers skimmed up the inside of her thighs mesmerized by the rapid movement of her chest as I unbuttoned her skirt. She lifted her hips so I could rid her of that too.

Her teeth pressed into her bottom lip nervously making it more swollen than before and I wondered if she was losing her nerve but the moment, I opened my mouth to ask her, her eyes met mine lifting her head from the bed.

"Asher," she said as if my name was a plea to continue touching her and I couldn't deny her...Not again because the truth was, I wanted this as badly as she did. It was already taking everything in me to remind myself that this was her first time.

I lifted her ankle kissing it before nipping it with my teeth. Her gasp addicting me further as I made my way over the curve of her knee up her thigh. Her hands were gripping my blankets as my breath moved over her panty covered sex. Her breath hitched as I leaned forward and kissed her heat as I hooked the sides of her panties with the curve of my fingers and pulled them over her legs before throwing them over my shoulder. Her eyes widened as I ran my tongue along her lips getting the first taste of her. I pressed her thighs further apart pressing my face into her, tasting her, committing the intoxicating flavor of Lena to my memory. My tongue moved over her folds until she bucked, gripping my hair and pulling in a way that made me groan against her. When my tongue moved over that little bundle of nerves she began to shake. Her breaths became labored as she tensed. I sucked her hard and she cried out.

"Asher," she groaned as her clit pulsed in my mouth and her release came. I devoured every drop of her pleasure wanting to claim it...Wanting to claim her.

I trailed kisses up her hipbone before nipping her rapidly moving abdomen just above her bellybutton with my teeth. She inhaled through her teeth as I moved up her ribs. Reaching behind her and with a twist of my hand unfastening her bra. Moving back, my hungry gaze took in her beautifully shaped small breast. Her nipples were large and beaded already sensitive to me. I smiled as I remembered Lance telling me that small breasts were more responsive, but I wouldn't have believed him until this moment. My tongue moved over my bottom lip before I took one rosy peak into my mouth causing her to arch her chest and groan. A smile moved over my lips as I repeated the action with the opposite breast, getting the same reaction. She was panting as I kissed her lips, taking in that cinnamon taste blending with the taste that was distinctly her. She was almost frantic as I moved my hand back to the core of her and slipped one finger into her.

"God, you're wet and so tight, Sweetheart," I whispered as I moved my finger in and out of her, making sure to brush her clit with each exit. I pressed my other hand to her hip to keep her from bucking, so she didn't hurt herself as I pressed a second finger into her. Almost immediately her walls clenched around me and her eyes rolled back in her head...And I knew I had to be inside her...To see that same response as I slid into her body. I had to claim her. I gritted my teeth as I pulled back from her standing unsteadily as I toed off my shoes and socks. Her eyes had closed but as soon as I unzipped my pants they opened to lock on my crotch. She inhaled sharply as my erection sprang free. I picked up the condom and opened it with my teeth, rolling it along my length before joining her on the bed.

I cupped her cheek, gritting my teeth before gazing into her eyes, "Lena, are you sure?" I asked one final time, knowing it would kill me if she denied me now.

Her eyes found mine and for a moment, they flashed with the weight of the decision before she nodded her head. I bit my bottom lip as I nudged her entrance. Her eyes widened as I pushed slowly into her, gritting my teeth. She was so tight and wet and felt so good that it took everything in me to go slow. Finally, I reached the barrier of her virginity. I looked into her eyes, realizing in the next moment, I was going to hurt her. I pushed forward breaking through the barrier. Her eyes darkened as they continued to stare into mine. A single tear fell down her cheek. I leaned forward and kissed it, capturing it against my tongue as I forced my body to remain still. Slowly, I moved my lips from her cheek, kissing her lips until she became frantic, her hips shifted against mine, giving me permission to move. I knew I wouldn't last long. My hands gripped her hips, my fingertips sinking into her skin as her fingernails scored my back.

She arched her spine and she moaned in my ears. I began to quicken my pace until I was on the edge.

"Asher!" She cried out as her walls clenched around me tipping her over the edge and pulling me over with her.

Her name burst from me as I emptied my seed into her coming harder than I ever had before. My body shook with the force of it as I fell on top of her, burying my face in her neck as I tried to regain my energy. I closed my eyes as I realized one thing...Having sex with Lena once would never be enough. I had to have more.