Chapter Twenty-Three-Lena

Hello, Lovelies, 

I'm so sorry this is a little later than usual. We had a little problem with our wifi but it's fixed now.  Thank you for joining me.  I truly appreciate every single one of you.  Your support in all the ways you do help me so much.  It's nice when people ask me about my readers I can actually come up with names in my head and have a feeling of warmth and affection toward them.  I don't simply view you as my readers.  You have become my friends.

News:  For those who read The White Rose Vampire Series, the second book Singed now has the prologue and chapter one available.  For those of you who have been looking forward to the first release of Beautiful Darkness, the first chapter is up.  I hope you enjoy them.

Question:  Someone did ask me a question about this book and you should thank them because there will be an announcement within this.  The Question:  Will there be a sequel to Dirty Little Secrets?  Answer:  I know you have heard me ask if Lance should get a story.  I would like to announce he will be getting a story.  It will be called Dirty Little Tease.  I have been plotting it and it will begin uploads after Dirty Little Secrets completion.

I truly hope you enjoy this chapter.  If you do, please consider voting.  Comments are appreciated.  I do enjoy interacting with you.  Questions can be asked in the comments or send me a message.

-XXXX Amanda

**********

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and applied light make-up since I wasn't going to a party and Asher and I was hanging out at a movie. I stared into the mirror, frowning.

"This isn't a date so there is no reason to dress up," I said, pressing my lips together. The problem was that it still felt like it. I groaned. If Asher didn't insist on us hanging out maybe I wouldn't feel so confused. I needed to back away from him for a while so I could think. Maybe I should cancel but the moment the thought hit my mind my phone dinged with a message from Asher.

Come on. We're going to be late.

I bit my bottom lip before sighing. I couldn't cancel now.

I'm on my way.

My phone dinged yet again.

Hurry your sexy ass up!

I shook my head as a smile slid across my face and stepped outside. As soon as I was stepped out the door, Asher was motioning to the car with wide excited eyes. I was relieved to find him dressed as casually as me wearing a black t-shirt, jeans and chucks.

"I'm coming," I said, shaking my head.

His lips slid into a crooked grin, "Not yet," he said, wiggling his brows, "But I can make it happen."

I shook my head as I moved around to the passenger side of the car and got in. Asher was in a playful mood and I couldn't help but to grin.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" I asked, raising my brows.

"I've been waiting for this movie for months," he said, his voice rising in excitement.

"What movie is it?" I asked, pursing my lips because I knew it would be action before I heard the name.

He blinked innocently, "You'll see."

I rolled my eyes as he started the car. I was quiet as I tried to puzzle out the movie. His eyes slid to me as we parked in front of the theater.