Chapter Fourteen- Lena

Hello, Lovelies, 

Again, thank you for joining me.  I hope you enjoy this chapter.  Sadly, it does seem as if Wattpad is still having problems with notifications so I also hope you find me.

Warnings for this chapter: Sex, strong language.  If either of these things disturb you, please don't read further.

Other than that, if you enjoy this chapter, please let me know and if you think it's deserving of a vote, please turn that star a different color.  

I adore all of you.  

-XXXX Amanda

************

I didn't want to be here. Asher was too close, and my body wasn't getting the memo that what happened last night was a one and done. It wasn't going to happen again. I was too afraid of the feelings that could develop. I'd seen the explosion that came after that with him and I didn't want to be one of the girls he kicked out once his need for them was met.

I stepped into his kitchen, refusing to sit down so I could flee at any moment out of the front door less than five feet away. I put my backpack on the counter and leaned against it, crossing my arms over my chest as I gained enough courage to look at him.

His eyes twitched before narrowing. I winced at the fire in them. Oh boy...He was pissed.

"Talk," I said, raising my chin, unafraid of how he was acting. No matter how mad he was, I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"You left," he said, raising his brow, "You told me you would stay the night. What the hell was that?"

I shrugged, trying to act unphased by his nearness, "It was over. There was no reason to stay," I said as his eyes flashed with annoyance, "Jesus...Are you really upset because I made it easier? I have witnessed the aftermath of your sexual encounters...All those girls crying as they got into their cars. I thought you would like to skip the dramatics."

"I at least have them stay the night," he said taking a step toward me causing me to press my back into the counter to create more distance, "You left, and I am curious as to why?"

My heartrate picked up speed as he moved in front of me, "I told you it was over so there was no need to stay."

"I think you were running," he said, his eyes bore into mine and I glanced at the door that seemed further away than when I entered, "And you want to do it again but I don't think it has anything to do with it being over."

My eyes snapped back to his face, "You're wrong," I said but my voice came out breathless as he caged my body against the counter by leaning his arms against the smooth surface. His spicy scent enveloped me, fogging my mind further.

"Am I?" He asked leaning forward and running his nose up my neck causing desire to shoot straight to my core, "You aren't afraid of your desire?"

"N-No," I stuttered as his lips closed around my neck, his teeth scraping the sensitive skin there eliciting a moan.

"Then, why did you run? Why don't you want to be my friend...Just for a little while...Just until we tire of each other?" he said before running the tip of his tongue up my neck to my ear.

I was gripping the counter so hard my hands hurt trying to keep my knees from giving out, "I-I don't want to be one of the many girls..."

"Once either of us have sex with someone else, it's over," he said against my ear before nipping it and causing me to gasp.

"W-Why do you want this?" I asked, my mind becoming cloudy with lust.