Author's Note

Hello, My Lovelies, 

I want to thank you (Yes, again) for reading my books.  As I said before, there was a time when I was worried my books wouldn't be read.  Thank you so much for proving that thought wrong.  It means more to me than you know.  Also, I have met and spoke to the most wonderful people.  The kindness I've received has been phenomenal.   

Okay.  I usually answer some questions that have been asked during this.  

1.) Will there be a sequel?   I know I answered this question before but I try to make sure everyone knows just in case.  Yes, there will be a sequel called Dirty Little Tease.  This will be Lance's story.  

2.) Will Jay get a book?  Yes, his will be book three.  

3.) How many book do you have planned in this series?  Four right now but it could become more.  I simply have five planned out.  

4.) Do you have other romances planned?  Absolutely!  I love romance

5.) Do you accept covers?  Yes, as a matter of fact, my current cover is by an awesome reader @_itz_shifana.  So, give her some love.  

6.) Do you have a cast list?  This is a new one.  I do pull my characters out of my head so I don't but if you want to do one, I would be glad to share it.  I am interested to see how close you get to the characters in my head.  

7.)  What writing advice would you give to authors?  Don't stop writing.  Don't give up and learn different words every day and learn about grammar but more than anything else, when people tell you that you can't do it, use those words as fuel and prove them wrong.  

Okay.  I hope you will join me for Dirty Little Tease.  There will be information on that on the next page and I will list my books reading orders in the back.