Chapter Six

It was probably not a very well thought through idea, but you couldn't stop yourself at this point. You decided to go to Jin. To find him. Yell at him for ignoring you, ask him if he didn't want to be your friend anymore. You checked google maps quickly just to make sure you were remembering right before you took off your beaten-up shoes, throwing them to the side. Then you started running.
You reached his house. It was a nice one, quite big, with no close neighbours. You soon realized that you were panting, probably looking like a sweaty mess. But you wanted to do this before you changed your mind and wimped out, so you harshly brought your hand onto the door in a loud knock.
Jin's beautiful eyes were rounded with dark shadows making it look like he had not slept in weeks. His face was pale. First, you felt concern. He took a step back. Your stomach churned. The concern mixed with dread. His eyes were thin and there was something within them that just... Set you off. 

"What are you doing here?" he snapped.
You swallowed thickly, not able to answer.

"Y/N. You shouldn't be here. Seriously. You need to leave" he spoke again, a little bit softer but still strained. You took a few steps forward as he tried to step away, but you slowly moved to grab his face in your hands.

"Look me in the eyes" you demanded. His usually dark eyes were rimmed with a golden yellow.

"Fuck" you muttered, taking a step back. He seemed to be holding his breath, hands grasping his thighs.

"Please. Fuck. Tell me this isn't- fuck. Not you" you choked up, eyes tearing.

"You need to leave" he emphasized again, looking in another direction. "You need to leave, I can't control myself right now. Especially not around you."

Blinded by fear you stumbled out of the house and slammed the door shut behind you, sitting down in the grass with your knees against your chest. Pictures of Minhyuk flashed before your eyes, his dead eyes and that painful sorrow his face had shown in his last moments. You could remember the feeling of his warm blood on your hands and arms and face as you cradled his body, apologizing over and over until Minho had wrapped his arms around your waist and carried you off so that your parents could dispose of the body.

At that moment you realized you wouldn't be able to continue if the same thing happened to Jin, and wondered if it was better if you stayed away. But then... Who knew your family better than you did? You only knew you didn't want to lose him, in either sense of the word.
You wiped your tearstained cheeks with the back of your hand as you stood up on shaky legs.
The front door was open, Jin had not trusted himself to get close to it thinking he'd be unable to stop himself from running after you.

"Don't push me away, Seokjin." You choked out with force. "I refuse to lose you like I lost Minhyuk."

Jin gave you a warning glance from his place on the sofa when you took a step forward, into the house.

"You have no idea how much willpower it's taking me not to pounce on you right now" he growled back. In response before he could stop you, you strode up to him, straddling his legs as you pressed your lips onto his. He returned it immediately, arms wrapping around your frame as he pushed his hips upwards almost as if by reflex.

"You're in your heat, aren't you? Let me help you"

"This is your last chance to run away. Are you sure?" Jin grabbed your cheeks as he made you look into his eyes. You could see how tense he was and it made you feel bad. He must have had such a rough time this past week.

"Just fuck me already, Jin."

He stood up, arms still around you and your legs instinctively wrapping around his waist as he carried you towards what you assumed was the bedroom. He put you down on the bed, wriggling out of his sweatpants as he crawled up so he could hover on top of you. He had no underwear on and you noticed he was very hard already but suspected maybe that's a heat thing. His lips greedily pressed onto yours before they travelled down across your neck, sucking on a spot behind your ear.

"I don't like feeling their scent on you" he grunted as his hands went down to help you out of your tight jeans, being the second person taking them off you this day. He was quick with the buttons, ripping your underwear down together with them and you helped kick them off as he took off his own shirt and then yours, unclasping your bra.

"You're so beautiful" he managed to get out. "Turn on your stomach"

You complied and he ran his hands over your bare ass, yanking it up in the air. You pressed your face into the pillow underneath you, eyes tearing up as he pushed the tip of his dick against your wetness.

"You ready?" he asked, breathing heavily. You knew he was still trying to control himself. You could only moan in response as he pushed himself into you. It was different than you had expected, it hurt a lot in the beginning and he stopped fully when his hips hit your ass. You groaned, tears forming in your eyes. Jin moved his hands to your chest and rubbed your sensitive skin, pressing his lips to your neck. You relaxed a bit and he started moving, pulling himself out almost completely before slamming into you and earning a cry. The pain very quickly turned into pleasure.

"You're doing great" He moaned, lips trailing down your neck to your back leaving kisses as he went. 

"Jin" you got out into the pillow. "Move faster" 

He responded by doing just that, strong arms snaking their way around your waist to keep you as close to him as possible when he went faster with harder thrusts.