Chapter Eight

Jin chuckled as he let you down onto your feet again, turning the water on to let the sudden cool liquid engulf you. You shivered slightly at the contrast in temperature and Jin picked up on that, pushing you with your back against the wall as his warm lips trailed down your neck again.
His slender fingers moved down between your legs. You grabbed the back of his head making him look up at you. 

"I know you're holding back. You don't have to do that. I can take it, I promise. I want to help and you need to let go."

A devious grin spread over his handsome features. "If you say so."
He moved to press his hot chest against yours, fingers trailing to spread your still wet folds. It earned him a soft moan. 

"You're so sensitive, love. So good for me. I'm going to fuck you til every werewolf in this town can smell me and only me on you, until every single one of them know who you belong to" his low growl sounded predatorial as he reached down to grab his somehow still hard cock in his hands, harshly parting your legs with one of his knees before pressing his length against your sore cunt. He used one hand to grab onto your thigh with a steady grip, lifting it up to get more access as he pushed himself in once again. You let out low, guttural sounds as you wrapped your fingers into his dark hair. 

"I told you not to hold back" you grunted. Jin, who had been occupied leaving open-mouthed, wet kisses across your chest, smiled against your skin. 

He grabbed onto your chin, forcing your lips against his in a deep kiss, almost feeling as if he's devouring you. Then, whilst having you distracted by the kiss he thrusted into you in a rough, quick movement making you whine against his plump, reddened lips. You dug your nails into his back with the kind of force that would probably hurt a normal human but didn't seem to faze Jin in any way as he kept his rough thrusts as a steady pace. 

"Mine" he growled possessively into your ear. "All mine" 

Your legs trembled, head falling towards his shoulder as you tried keeping yourself up. You were still kind of sore, and quickly nearing your climax. A sharp pain ran through your body, stemming from a point where your neck and shoulder met. Your mouth fell open in a silent cry,  Jin dragging his tongue across the mark to lick away the blood. The pain sent a shockwave of emotions through your body, the knot in your stomach uncoiling, warm liquid trickled down the inside of your legs  as you reached climax. Your arms had fallen limp at your sides at this point, your mind falling blank other than the little focus you still had on the pleasure soaring through your body. 

"Shhh" he cooed, the cold water helping with how hot his body felt against yours.

"Jin" you squirmed, tearing up.

"You're doing great" he moaned, lips against yours again. You softly kissed him back as he thrusted into you. "Just a little bit more"

He came again, the knotting not feeling as uncomfortable this time. Jin softly patted your head, his body quivering as his chest rumbled with his orgasm.
He held you close in silence as you stood in the cold water calming down. When he managed to get his cock out of you without hurting you he helped you clean up, then he wrapped you in a towel and put you back on the bed.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. You should rest up, okay?"

You hummed in return as you snuggled closer against his chest.