Chapter Twenty Four

The last time you had spent in that bed Jin had been rough, but this time he took his sweet time making sure to be gentle and loving. Every now and then he pressed kisses onto your skin, and his eyes only briefly flashed golden as he came. Other than that his eyes stayed the soft, dark brown shade you loved. When he knotted he wrapped his arms around  you and spun you around so you were on top, struggling a bit but managing to pull the duvet over the both of you. Not that you needed it, Jin was radiating so much heat on his own, but it felt cozy.

“Do you think we could get my parents thrown into jail or something if we somehow make it seem like they killed Sungmin’s pack?” you spoke. Jin couldn’t help but let out a laugh against your shoulder.

“That’s what you’re thinking about right now?”

“Yah, don’t judge me. I’m thinking about the safety of you. Of us.” you pouted and he proceeded to pinch your cheeks.

“You’re adorable. Stop being adorable. I just want to eat you up.” He cooed in a teasing tone and you slapped his chest as you let out a whiny ‘stoooop’.

Jin slid one of his shirts over your head before you could even have thought of reacting. Not that you complained though.

“Are you hungry? I think there’s some leftover pizza in the fridge we can heat up” he said. You nodded with a laugh as he struggled to find his pants. “Ah, where the fuck- You know what, you can go to the kitchen, I’ll join you soon”

You laughed at him one last time and he threw you a playful glare before you did as he had suggested.

“Y/N!” Taehyung almost tackled you the moment you entered the kitchen. Remembering you were only wearing a shirt and nothing else you tried brushing him off with an awkward laugh. He didn’t seem to realise. “What’s the name of your friend? Is she seeing anyone?”

“Tae, you guys are the closest thing I have to friends” you told him, brushing the question off as you opened the fridge. “Oh, hold on. You’re not talking about Mahiro are you?”

You spun around, raising your eyebrow towards him. Only now you noticed Jeongguk had also entered the kitchen as he giggled.

“Don’t mind him, noona. He’s been like this since Jimin and Yoongi started messing around” he spoke with a meaningful look at you. He then walked up to you, leaning against you as he reached past you into the fridge, snatching a slice of pizza from the box and taking a bite of it cold.

“Ew” you gave him a look a disapproval and a slight shake of your head. “But also Jimin and Yoongi? Makes sense to be honest”

“I know right?” Jeongguk nodded towards you before taking his pizza with him and leaving. Taehyung frowned at Jeongguk as he passed by him.

“He think it’s Jimin I like” Taehyung pouted towards you when he knew Jeongguk was out of hearing range and you gave an understanding sound.

“If he’s that oblivious you should tell him” you said. Taehyung made a face as if he hadn’t thought of that before and you snorted. “Take it from me, I got drunk and kissed Jin from nowhere and he friendzoned me but look where we are now.”

“Hey, I didn’t friendzone you!” Jin exclaimed. “Gosh, close the fridge if you’re not going to eat anything”

“No, I was just about to grab some pizza! See? Just about to.”