7

7 | Ashton
Song: With Love
By: Christina Grimmie

August 7, 2018 (Same day)

I made it to school with 3 minutes before the bell rings.

I pretty much ran here, which was a big mistake because if you have asthma it's a bad idea to run.

My chest already hurts every time I breathe. But it's not that bad, I've had worse.

I got to class and went to my seat. Grayson wasn't there yet but the annoying guy was.

The guy is already looking at me with a smirk and I'm trying to ignore it.

The teacher walks in right as the bell rings and said, "good morning class, today I'm not giving you home but all you need is something to write with." She said. "And if you have your syllabus with you, I will kindly take. It's 20 points extra credit if you have it today. And it's 15 tomorrow."

I totally forgot. Damnit, Noah!

I start to reach for my backpack to get a pencil but I stopped.

The pain in my chest is getting worse, I put my hand up to my chest and clinch it. My breathing is getting shorter.

"Princess?"

My eyes dart to the sound. I see the guy with a worried look on his face. He leaned on my desk.

I try to reach for my backpack that has my inhaler in it but the pain grows. I feel tears start to flow. I weep in pain and try to make noise by slamming the top of my desk.

My breathing getting more shorter.

I close my eyes for one second and the next I'm being carried bridal style to the nurse. I open my eyes and see it was the guy.

I have no choice, I need all the help I can get. I gasp for air as I rest my head on his chest.

Then I ran out of breath and blacked out.

________________

I woke up to a very bright light being shined in my eyes. My body jerks up in a panic but I notice that I have a breathing mask on.

"Sweetie lay back down, you need rest." The nurse said, pushing me back by my shoulders.

Then I heard the door open and when I tried to turn my head, I couldn't, my neck was stiff.

I heard a deep voice. A man's voice. I wonder wish Grayson knows about this or if he saw me being carried by the guy.

Then I heard the door shut and footsteps and a sigh. I already know it's not Grayson, he would run over to me.

He finally got in my view and there he was
The guy.

I'm not happy. I want to see Grayson.

He lifted my hand and put it up to his cheek but I ranked it back.

I sat up and jumped off the table. I want to cry. I'm in a room with a stranger possibly a rapist.