15

15 | The After Math Part 2
Song: Holy
By: King Princess
-To be continued-

I went to JT's room and saw her on her phone scrolling through Instagram while she had her headphones in.

The music was so loud I could hear it from her headphones. It was a slow song, it was talking about love and how difficult it is.

She finally saw me and set up. "Hey, I know I say I would make you a sandwich but I used the last pieces of bread." She said with a grin. "Sorry." She said through her teeth.

I smiled and let out a chuckle. "It's fine. I'm not hungry anyway." I shrugged my shoulders and let my eyes wander around the room.

Then I heard he said, "You're beautiful, you know that?"

I stayed silent and didn't make eye contact with her. I felt hot and warm.

"You're cute when you blush." She said.

What's happening???

I felt that feeling again. The feeling I've been pushing away for so long. I feel weird.

But I remembered that I'm mad at Grayson for not keeping his promises. And him kissing me. I wonder if he'll remember that?

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. I walked over to her bed and sat down putting my head in my hands.

I felt a pat on my back. "It's fine Noah, he'll feel better in the morning," JT said. But what she said was wrong.

"It's not just that JT, he broke his promise," I said, with no emotion.

"It's just a promise Noah," JT said.

Now that,

That

Triggered me.

She doesn't get it. She doesn't know the full story of what happened. But that's the past. I don't think I need to tell her that. It's not necessary.

I stayed silent and she got the message. "I'm sorry, Noah." She said.

I didn't knowledge her apology, I just sat there in silence. I felt her hand move away from my back but then I felt my dress being unzipped. I stayed still as the dress revealed my bareback.

I turned around to face her and she looked embarrassed. The feeling grows bigger. I felt like I was in control. Right now I know what I want. Not Gray but JT.

I got off the bed and stood up. I turned around to look at her. Her curious eyes followed my every move. I took off my dress leaving me in my shorts and bralette. She had on pajama pants and a t-shirt.

I went to her closet and pulled out a grey t-shirt. I put it on and sat on her bed next to her.

I laid back and stared at the ceiling. Letting my hands support the back of my head. I felt JT lay down the bed too and turn my way.

She was playing with my hair as it flowed down the pillow. "I'm sorry Grayson ruined your good time and your night." She said.

I looked at her and said, "It's wasn't all ruined." She looked confused at my response.

C'mon Noah

Do it

Do it

Do it

I moved quickly. I got on top of her and leaned down. We were inches apart and both our eyes were big. "Kiss me." She whispered. I leaned down and the feeling grow bigger than ever.