14

14 | The After Math Part 1
Song: Scared of Heights
By: The Driver Era
-

Warning this chapter is very long-

August 11, 2018 (Same day)

-6:00 pm-

I got a text from Grayson, said he's leaving at 7. I said, Ok, see you there :).

He wrote back, ;)

And just to be funny I texted back, ._.

And he said, lol.

That's good that he's not in a bad mood.

JT walked into the room and sat up on her bed with me.

I kept texting Gray.

Me: So, you bringing anyone else tonight?

Gray: Yeah, I'm bringing my friend, Marcy.

All my attention went to the name Marcy. Who's Marcy. My mood kinda changed.

Me: Ooo, you guys just friends??? ;)

Gray: Shut up Noah. We're just friends.

Me: Sure 🙊😏

Gray: Shut up, Baker, it's not like that!

Me: yet...🙃

Gray: stop

"Does Grayson have a girlfriend?" JT asked, leaning over to see.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," I said laughing.

I turned off my phone and faced her. She jumped off the bed and went into her closet. She came out with her sundress.

She laid it on the bed and went back to get my dress. She set it next to her and put her hands on her hips. "Shall we start getting ready?" She asked.

I nodded and jumped off the bed. She went back to the closet and brought back two pairs of short shorts.

One was blue and one was red. It was for wearing underneath our dresses. I took the blue pair. I turned back to her and realized that her shirt was off. I was gonna ask her where I could change but my eyes were glued again.

She was wearing a bralette and regular underwear (both black). She put in her short shorts and starting putting on her dress.

I quickly changed because I don't like it when people stare. I took off my shirt and jeans and put on the shorts. When I took a glance back at her, her dress was on and it looked really good on her. On the front, it had a v neck and you could perfectly see the right amount the cleavage. Her cleavage.

I looked down at mine and I felt insecure. I barely have them. There's nothing there. I'm 17 and I still don't have them. I crossed my arms to cover them and turned around to put on my dress.

I got my head through the hole and my arms through the sleeves (not really sleeves but you get it) and I walked over to the big mirror. I fit so good. I saw JT walk up behind me and zip up my dress. Then I felt her hands on my waist. And she whispered in my ear, "I think they're a perfect size." And she backed away.