41

41 |  Erotic Part 2
Song: Only want you

By: Rita Ora
Part 2

December 21, 2018

I woke up to an empty bed.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes and got my hair out of my face. I stood up and started to walk over to my mirror.

Just seeing myself in the mirror lowers my self-esteem. My thoughts kill me. All the negative things I think about. That's what you get from depression.

I was about to walk to the door when I saw a yellow post-it note on it. When I approached it and grabbed it off the door, I noticed that on the note was Gray's handwriting.

Hey, I didn't want to wake you up but I had to go to work. I'll be back at 12:00.

-Gray

Awe. he's so sweet. I missed this Grayson.

I opened the open and made my way downstairs to the bathroom. After that, I made myself breakfast.

I had my earbuds in and was listening to Jenna and Julien Podcast. They always make me laugh no matter what the topic is. They make my mood go up.

I finally resorted to the couch, binge-watching on Netflix once again. My new show I'm watching is now New girl. I started watching it yesterday and now I'm already on the second season. what's wrong with me.

About 15 minutes into an episode and I get a text on my phone from JT.

JT: Hey, baby I'm so sorry about last night at the dance. Both me and Ashton were drunk. it was a big mistake. please forgive me, it will never happen again.

I just stared at the text for a moment. why is she doing this to me? what type of sick person is she?

JT: Noe, please text back

she was texting like everything was gonna be okay. and how dare she call me that. Does she think to call me that will soften the situation?

I responded back.

Me: It's Noah to you.

she immediately texted back.

JT: Noah, I'm sorry. I made a mistake, okay. I promise you it will never happen again.

She's pathetic.

Me: Stop texting me.

She didn't text back but the typing bubble came up a couple of times. I turned off my phone and resumed back to my show.

10 minutes later, halfway through the episode, I heard banging on my front door. over and over I heard

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

i got up and slowly made my way to the door. I opened it, revealing a sobbing JT. She entered my house as soon as I opened the door. she already started rambling on, apologizing, waving her hands around trying to make a point. I just sighed, shutting the door.

I turned to her and stared at her until she stopped talking. she did.

Looking into her big blue, puffy, red eyes makes me think of all the times we spent together. at school, here, at her house. then all the times where she said she was busy and that she couldn't come over to hang. she probably made plans with Ashton to do it or whatever else they did.

angry started to take over me.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"I-I I'm really sorry Noah for everything." she stuttered.