17

17 | Where's my mind
Song: Bellyache
By: Billie Eilish

August 23, 2018

-4:00 am-

My, oh my.

I did not sleep at all. I was up all night painting and getting ready for my interview tomorrow at the café.

Yesterday Ashton and I went to Michael's and got a whole bunch of supplies. More canvases and oil paints and more brushes. I'm so exhausted.

I've painted 3 paintings and they're pretty good. I guess.

I yawned and stretched out my arms. Taking in the silence and stillness of the room. Taking in all those times Gray came over for no reason. All those silly jokes we had. All those video games were played. All the times I beat him at Mario Kart.

I sighed. I miss him so much.

And it will be awkward when I show up at the café for the interview. I hope he's not working this week. He usually works on weekends. It's rare for him to work on a weekday.

I got up to and stood in place. I stared at the front door until I walked towards it. I slowly turned the knob and cracked the door open.

It was still kinda dark outside because it was 4:30 am. I felt a cold breeze. My skin feeling cold, my mind cold and stiff. I need fresh air.

I stepped outside and closed the door. I started walking down my driveway. It felt really nice to be out here and not around people.

I breathed in the air and hugged it out.

But then I got a sudden urge. I walked back to my house and got out my phone. I dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you feeling better?"

"Yeah. A lot better, why?"

"Can I come over?"

***

As soon as I got to JT's house and sprinted to her door. I knocked on it and there she was.

She is so beautiful.

I immediately put my arms around her neck and picked her up. "I missed you."

When I set her down, she pushed me against the wall and kisses me. I kissed back. We wasted no time and went upstairs.

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲

-6:30 am-

I was currently laying on her bed admiring the back side of her body. She was getting dressed. Then I remembered.

"Oh yesterday in health we go an assignment and the teacher partnered everyone up. Gray is your partner and I'm with Penny Dinkle." I said.

She turned to me and said, "And your okay with me being Gray's partner?"

"To be honest, Gray surprisingly wanted to be your partner," I said, looking down. "And yeah. I'm okay with it. I kept my eyes on the floor until I felt a hand on my shoulder.