37

The following plugs are mainly for my next up coming work, the title is already out, it's fine, but I decided to make an official account for it because it's going to be big. THE LIFE BEHIND AIDEN KING is going to be my first serious story/book. When I first started out Noah Baker, I didn't think anyone would read it, I was only writing it for fun and now I think I need to step it up and write a serious story.

Ig: nb_tlbak

And I'll follow the first person that follows. :)
Enjoy this chapter. 🖤

37 |  I'm sorry

My palms, sweaty. My heart, racing. The boy who kissed me is sitting before you.

"Hey," his voice husky. Maybe he's tired. His hair was messy.

I haven't seen him since he kissed me. He shouldn't have kissed though.

"Hey," I say back. Looking down at the different flavors on the menu, I waste time, not knowing how to start.

He looks off to the side, avoiding eye contact as I looked up.

I had enough. Setting down the menu with a firm grip, I slam it onto the table, getting his attention.

His eyes boring into mine. His filled with curiosity, mine with anger and a right to know.

"You wanna explain to me why you kissed me out of the blue a few weeks ago?" I asked, in full detail, crossing my arms as I watched him sink into his seat.

But he came back, "Well, do you want to tell me about everything about what you said in the voicemail you left me?"

Oh, sh*t. I forgot about that. The voicemail. Sh*t.

"Also who doesn't want to kiss you, Noah, you're adorable and you don't even know it. And I know we'll never be together so I wanted to get that out of the way," he explained, leaving me kinda offended and shocked he would say that.

He pulled out his phone and he went to his calls.

"Shall we listen?" He offered.

My mouth still open from shock. When did he become so devious.

"Catching flies?" He spat.

Closing my mouth, I shook my head. He played me.

Before I could answer, he pressed play.

And I just sat there while I listen to myself regurgitate my deep feelings.

"What were you thinking, Mereck! What's wrong with you!"

Why am I so dramatic.

"My life is already hard enough, okay?!"

Well that was selfish.

"You know, I thought you were the only one who was always going to the good one, the one who always has my back, whether I never asked for help or I did, you were there when I needed you."

Oh god.

"BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT I NEED, MERECK!"

What's wrong with me? Why would I say this.

"WHY DID YOU KISS ME?! GRAY ALREADY KISS ME ANYWAY AND THAT SCARED ME A LOT. YEAH, I CHEATED ON JT AND YEAH I FEEL TERRIBLE BUT I LOVE GRAY, I LOVE GRAYSON LYNN AND IF YOU CAN'T GET THAT THROUGH THAT HEAD OF YOUR THEN F*CK YOU!"

I cringed throughout the voicemail, especially the last part, which really made me think.

More sweat in my palms.