42

42 | Erotic Part 3
Song: Strawberries and cigarettes
By: Troye Sivan

Part 3

I never thought about what I was getting myself into when I started liking Grayson. And it's like I knew I was going to feel hurt in the end, but I never thought it would end like this.

We stared at each other admiring both our presence, ignoring all the fights and issues that have occurred over the past few months. The argument about the party feels like a blur and only a memory, not a reality anymore. Admiring that life isn't perfect and it's going to turn out the way you want it to, even if they say "it's your life and you control it" but if you're my age you don't have control over anything that comes your way. And I don't have any control over one thing I always wanted to do.

And here we go.

Grayson came closer to me while his hands trailed up my waist and to my lower back, his chest was eventually touching my own with his forehead against mine. My arms wrapped around his neck as we swayed to our imaginary music playing. My hands in his hair, combing through it, he let out a warm breath, letting me know that it feels good.

My eyes sinking into his as we danced and swayed. My hands lingered hovering over his chest while my eyes fluttered by his sudden touch on my neck. He traced his fingers all the way up from my waist to my face. It's like I could feel his affection and emotion that he was trying to show. And its like all my worries and stress went away when his warm hands came in contacted with my heated pink cheeks.

He smiled as I blushed harder as he brought his other hand up, now cupping both my cheeks. I carefully watched him as he leaned into my ear and whispered something that made me melt, made want to jump into his arms and build love together, taste him, feel his long lost lust and passion on how devoted he is to me.

Our eyes met again as he leaned back and saw that I had a sudden tear in my eyes, but he saw that I was smiling. The tear was a happy tear, filled with cheer, and delight.

Without thinking, I grabbed the back of his neck and we both leaned in with pride and happiness as we both finally got what we wanted after a long, harsh, painful four months of our lives, his lips connected with mine.

I immediately his grip tighten as he deepens the kiss, feeling as if he's been waiting for this for a long time.

Soon enough, I was off my feet and in the air, Grayson lifted me up by my waist and told me to wrap my legs around his torso, which I did.

His hands-on my thighs as he playfully slams me into the nearby wall and soon buries his head in my neck, making me gasp out.

He found my sweet spot instantly, which made me moan and gasp again. 

Then one of his hands secretly snaked up my shirt, letting it touch my bare stomach. He kissed down to my collar bone and eventually made it back to my lips.

His hand left my shirt and cupped my cheek. My hands running through his, I could hear him groan in pleasure.

And we slowly pulled away for air.

Looking into each other's eyes, I get lost. My lips, swollen. My cheeks, hot, red. A smirk forms on his face as he leans in again, but before he does, I say,

"I've always wanted you, Gray."

He stops. His smirk almost fades but seconds later it reappears and he leans in again.

I smile into the kiss.

We continued and it led to the expected.

And I still think,

Even though, Gray broke me, we fought, and argued,
We still found a way to make up and love each other with our problems in the way.

What a cliche story.
-
-
-
-
-
Fin
-
-
-
-
-

Guys, holy crap, I can't believe I finished Noah Baker after over a year. So thankful for all the support and reads. Also THANK YOU FOR 1K reads, I never would have thought this would become popular. Thank you to the people who followed me, thank you to everyone who read, voted, and added to their lists, I very much appreciate it.  

When I started writing NB, it was all for fun because I was bored and it summer time. I never would have thought that this story would make it to 1k. When I came back from my writer's block, I thought no one would read it. But when I started getting more reads then usual, I made a commitment. To finish the story, to not be lazy and not write when I obviously want to.

I started the story when I was new to writing and I didn't know what looked good, I didn't have grammarly or anything.

But now that I'm here and I finished a story that I've been working on from August 2018 to June 2020. So crazy!

And now I start my new chapter in a different storyline, which I have already started. I actually started it back in March while I was working on NB so yeah. But guys, thank you for everything.

I'm going to be taking some time off to work on my new story and I don't know how long I'm going to take. And my new story's theme is Mystery/Thriller and some teen fiction.

And guys, I'm not leaving Wattpad, I'll still be on it just not posting anything. I'm still reading other authors books.

The book I'm reading right now is called FIRST ONE by JaneNola Go check it out!

But anyway guys, thank you again and I'll see you later. 

-Jea 🖤