26

26 | The Thoughts
Song: xanny
By: Billie Eilish

October 16, 2018 - 7:30 am.

🔳Noah's POV🔲

I stayed the night at Merecks'. I didn't want to go home, I didn't want to be alone. I'm afraid he'll be there.

I slept in Mereck's bed and he slept on the floor. I felt bad but he insists. But I still felt bad.

I decided not to go to school today, not after what happened. plus, I don't think I would be stable enough to set foot on campus.

Right now, it's 8:00 am. half my face was burred into the pillow, well, Mereck's pillow. His bed was actually really comfortable, he also had a heating blanket on so that was a bonus.

The loud sound of snoring brought mine out of my thoughts. so loud that it startled me a bit.

I rolled over to my other side and glanced down at a sound asleep Mereck on the floor.

I chuckled as the corner of my mouth curved into a small smile.

He looked so peaceful and calm. he was laying on his back. I watched as his chest went up and down as he breathed.

my throat felt dry as I sat up. I swung my legs over and stood up, quietly. I glanced down at Mereck as I slowly stepped over him and tiptoed to the door. I slowly turned the knob and pulled it open. I shut the door behind me and quietly went down the stairs.

I turned the corner and entered the kitchen. I searched the cupboards and drawers for a glass cup or any cup but I didn't find it. I tried looking in a higher cupboard but no luck.

While scratching my neck in confusion, I checked the fridge if they even had a bottle of water. Sadly they didn't.

Then I saw a cupboard next to the fridge, it was hidden. I opened it and sure enough, there was a cup. I took one glass cup and went to the sink. I'm too impatient now to find some good water.

I filled it up and took a few small sips.

"Noah?" A voice came out of nowhere, causing me to choke on my water.

It went down the wrong pile so I was choking really hard. I set the glass down and started to cough very badly. I felt hot, my eyes started to water.

I opened my eyes, grabbed my glass and chugged it down.

My, oh my, that fucking help.

My throats do not dry anymore but it hurts really bad now.

as my breathing calmed down, the voice again got my attention.

"Babe"

I raise both my eyebrows as I looked up to see, the one who I haven't seen in so long.

JT.

She was smiling. But I didn't back.

Where has she been?