Chapter Twenty-Six: Together, We Fight

As class 1-A, Aizawa, and (Y/N) are about to enter 1-A's dormitories, (Y/N) feels her phone vibrate against her leg.

    When she picks it up, it has a number displayed, she hesitantly answers it, "Hello?"

    "Greetings," the voice replies, "it's Gran Torino. I know that you have some information about our future? Or at least, that's what All Might said."

    (Y/N) chuckles, waving her classmates inside as she speaks to the old-time hero, "Oh yes, well let me think."

    Her mind races and she finally remembers what chapter of the manga the world should be on, "Alright, what information would you need?"

    "Where is the League of Villains? Where is Gigantomachia?"

    "Whoa Gran Torino, calm down." (Y/N) responds, "I have no idea. I can tell you what I do know. Tomura Shigaraki's real name is Tenko Shimura. The doctor who'd been taking care of All for One before he was arrested is named Daruma Ujiko, he's created powerful Nomu's that may be a big problem in the future. Rikiya Yotsubashi, is the son of Chikara Yotsubashi, the man who formerly commanded the Meta Liberation army. Rikiya now commands that army, and are planning to take out the League of Villains. He may not seem like a threat but truly, he is. He has murdered as well. He wants to make the world better for those with 'difficult' quirks. His villain name is Re-destro. Other villains in his army are Kizuki Chitose, Hanadata Koukuu, and Chikazoku Tomoyasu. But there are 116 516 soldiers of their army hidden throughout society. If I remember correctly, Rikiya wants to fight Tenko in Deika City in Aichi. If we play our cards right, we can stop this fight and capture all of the villains in one go! None of them have any idea that I know about their pasts or plans. 90% of the people in Deika city are apart of the Liberation Army, so this could be very dangerous."

    "Well, that is much more information than I expected, Elementia." Gran Torino responds, "I'll alert the best heroes I can think of, you let Eraserhead and the other UA teachers know. I suspect that this fight will occur tomorrow?"

    "I have no idea, but sure." (Y/N) says, "I'll see you soon."

    When the (H/C)-haired girl hangs up the phone and steps inside, she's immediately greeted by class 1-A and class 1-B's faces.

    "Who were you talking to on the phone?" Midoryia asks.

    She blushes in embarrassment, "Ah, it was n-no one."

    The girl waves to her fellow students before sneaking off to her dorm room. She knows she must stay quiet about this mission know. Except, there's one big problem (Y/N) never thought about when she first entered the world of MHA.

    What happens when the manga ends?

    When (Y/N) was first in the world of MHA, she had just finished reading Chapter 227 of the manga. She doesn't know if any more chapters were uploaded yet or not. For all she knows, Horikoshi could have finished the MHA series or abandoned it entirely. Luckily, there was only one more chapter uploaded since (Y/N) was transported to the world of MHA.

    But what will happen when she finally gets to that last uploaded chapter? Will this world disappears completely for a moment, or will it be frozen in time?

    As the (H/C)-haired girl lays down on her bed and begins to think about what she might be missing in the real world, a sudden angry knock startles her.

    "Come in."

    Katsuki enters and shuts the door behind him, he shoves his hands in his pockets and just stares at (Y/N) with his typical angry scowl.