Chapter Twenty-Nine: Heartbreak and Amnesia

Play Unsteady by X Ambassadors

Two days after (Y/N)'s memory was wiped, she wakes up again.

"Huh?" She mutters, "Where am I?"

The League of Villains enter altogether, as Tenko runs up to the (H/C)-haired girl and wraps his arms around her.

"Thank god you're okay!" He says, smiling.

"H-Huh?" (Y/N) responds, "W-Who are you guys?"

Tenko shyly chuckles, "Oh right, the Doctor said you might not remember anything..well, I'm Tomura Shigaraki. This is Himko Toga, Jin- just call him Twice, Spinner, Mr. Compress, and Dabi. We're your friends. Do you remember anything about your life at least?"

The girl nods, "I remember...my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I used to be a hero going to school at UA high but then they cast me out because they thought I was too powerful. I came to you guys and you helped me get stronger and I became a villain. My father is the number one hero and he burned me when I refused to work..but my siblings, did nothing to help. You guys were the only people I could look up to."

Toga smiles to herself, "We're here for you, (Y/N)!"

"Wow, you're using my first name, we must be really good friends then!" (Y/N) responds, hugging the blonde girl.

"Yeah..friends.."

The League of Villains and (Y/N) spend a few minutes 'catching up' before Tenko decides that the quirk-canceling device around the girl's neck can be removed.

"Why was that thing even around my neck?" (Y/N) questions.

"Well, your quirk is so strong I was worried that it might activate while you were asleep." the blue-haired man replies, "It was just a precaution."

The girl in front of him nods, rubbing the area that was covered by the device. Thoughts drift throughout her mind though. She doesn't remember spots in her life that should be there. Her favorite food.. favorite songs.. favorite shows, they were all gone. The only people other than the League of Villains that she remembers are her family, and the teachers at UA. She has no idea that anyone in class 1-A even exists.

"Now how about we get to training you?" Tenko suggests, "Your body must be stiff after your long nap."

And that's the beginning of a long, bumpy road in (Y/N)'s life.

Back at UA high, class 1-A has gotten a day off because Mr. Aizawa and majority of the other UA teachers are off searching for (Y/N) for the fifth time this week.

"God, where are you?" Midoryia mutters, staring at a picture of (Y/N) and himself from when they were younger.

Uraraka turns the corner with Iida at her side, "Deku, the girls and I are-"

She cuts herself off as she glances down at the couch. Midoryia sits with the picture of (Y/N) and him on the floor. His hands cover his mouth as tears flow and his green eyes are dull.

"Deku.." Uraraka mutters, staring at the boy.

She slowly approaches him, as does Iida. The two friends hug the green-haired boy tightly. He lets out a squeak at the sudden contact, but eases into the hug and cries on their shoulders.

"It'll be okay, Midoryia." Iida mutters, "They'll find her."

Kirishima, Katsuki, and the three other members of the Bakusquad sit together in Kaminari's room, in silence. All of their eyes outlined in red- due to the crying that they've all been doing.