FAQ About The Story!

These are a few recently asked questions you guys have asked about the book or how I wrote it! Instead of answering every single one, I'll answer the most common ones here!

EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T ASKED ME ANY, I SUGGEST READING THESE!

Q1: What happened to the "real world (Y/N)" when she died in the My Hero Academia universe?

A1: After killing the "imposter" (Y/N), they were transferred to take her place in the real world. So nothing happened, she just died like any of us would.

Q2: Will there be a sequel?

A2: I have thought about making a sequel. But since (Y/N) is dead, it would be pretty boring to read a story about an original character becoming a hero after the Symbol of Peace's death. At least, in my opinion. (If you readers want it, I might do it. Comment ideas below!) But, I have thought about making a prequel. Basically, it would follow the "imposter" (Y/N) before she was forgotten when the "real world" (Y/N) came into play. It would cover her background and the anger she felt when she was forgotten. I don't have a solid plot or anything like that yet, so no promises.

Q3: What was your favorite part of the story?

A3: Definitely the Imposter ARC. It may be a bad thing, but I love writing angst or other emotional parts in a story. It's not that I love to make you readers cry, but I just like emotional stuff. I also love action. So mixing the two together is my specialty and my most favorite thing in the world.

Q4: How did you get the ideas for this story?

A4: In all honesty, I don't know. First, the idea that the reader somehow transports to the world of MHA came to me while reading a book about time travel. It had nothing to do with MHA, but I still somehow got the idea. It started as a very bad draft. At first, the story was going to start in the middle of the Training Camp, but I quickly shut that down because there wouldn't be enough story to go off of. It was actually going to be Izuku and Katsuki x Reader, but the theme of the story after I made a solid plot didn't work with it. That's why he still likes you until he realizes that you love Katsuki and Eijiro. Eventually, ideas for new plot points and twists just came to my head while writing. Most of my fanfictions are just ideas I get while writing all compiled together somehow. I'm honestly surprised this story got so many reads and is now so popular.

Q5: Are there any references to your other fanfictions in this story?

A5: Yes, there are many. And with the popularity of this story, references to it are also in my newer fanfictions. Such as A New Family and The Girl with the Porcelain Name. (Go read them if you like.) I won't point them out, but they're there. ;)

If you readers have any more questions you want to be answered, feel free to tag me in the comments or private message me!

Stay tuned for more fanfictions for the MHA fandom! If you want to know what they'll be about, join my discord!

https://discord.gg/4AbKyet9Rb

- Glossy