Chapter 13 - Somebody Likes It Doggy Style

(Kyson's POV)

"Oh my God, Carter don't stop!" Sophia cried, digging her nails into  my back. She dug them deeper and deeper as I went harder and faster.

Chest  to chest with her, I buried myself inside and it felt so good. She was  begging me to not stop, and I wasn't, I didn't want to. "Fuck, baby."  Her nails in my back were almost painful, but it being mixed with pleasure was paradise.

I yearn for it.

She whimpered  underneath me, letting me know that she was very close to her release.  Locking her legs around my waist, she tightened her hold around my neck  and she clutched herself onto me and screamed out my name.

Thank God I was at my end too as I came with her.

It's  rare that we don't come together, but sometimes it happens. On occasion  she can be somewhat of a selfish lover, only caring for her solace,  never mine. I just have to roll with it and hope that I reach mine the  same time that she does or I'll be in the shower right after.

However, when we do reach it together, it is pure bliss.

Falling back on the bed, I sunk into the pillows trying to regulate my breathing. "Jesus." I groaned.

"Jesus had nothing to do with it." She huffed, amused.

We  laid there for a few minutes before getting up, I slipped on a pair of  basketball shorts just as we heard a knock at the door. "I got it." Throwing on my shirt, I walked over to my hotel room door.

I was angry, clearly there is a sign on the other side of this door.

Without using the peephole, I swung the heavy door open, on the other  side of it stood my mother. I surprised to see her, I haven't spoken to  her since I fired her for not telling me about my children and  pressuring Scarlett into signing that asinine contract.

She only made it worse for herself after that.

She would have been easier to forgive if she didn't go to such lengths to keep this from me, to keep my children from me.

"What do you want?" I groaned, not hiding the fact at all that I didn't want her here.

It's crazy how a person can go from completely satisfied and euphoric, to depressed and annoyed just from seeing someone's face.

She cleared her throat and stuck her chin up like she always does. "I  came to settle things with you. I wanted to give you a chance to cool  down and rethink things."

I was definitely taken aback, I literally looked at her like she was  fucking insane because right now she was blowing my mind. "You think  that I am going to rethink my decision?" I asked her as she stood there,  nose still in the air.

"Yes." She went on to say. "I believe that your actions and response to this situation was not premeditated nor sympathized."

I let out a humorless chuckle as I looked up at the ceiling in  disbelief before looking back down at my delusional mother. "Trust me  when I tell you that this was completely thought all of it through. I  even slept on it. My decision to fire you was 100 percent premeditated."

"Carter, what's going on?" Sophia asked me, walking up to stand next to me.

"Sophia, darling." My mother looked over at her with a polite smile,  happy to see Sophia, and Sophia is always happy to see her. Sophia and  my mother have always bonded, they like the same things and almost have  the same attitude. It worried me at first, but I loved that my  girlfriend and my mother got along in the beginning before I found out  everything.