Chapter Twenty-Seven: Moving Home

Iker purred as he rubbed himself up against Faith, she now carried a small bump and he was thrilled to see that she was starting to show.

Faith was surprised that at only six weeks pregnant that she was showing; she had a small feeling that she wasn’t just having the one pup but two.

“We’re moving today,” Iker murmured looking at Faith, he wanted her to be comfortable when it came to having his pup; he wanted her to start nesting there instead of his apartment.

Faith nodded her head, everything was already packed away and she knew that Iker was going to become more territorial as her pregnancy continued.

Faith hadn’t seen Nadina in nearly a week now since she was expecting her first pup in five weeks; it made Faith nervous about what would happen next, she was new to all of this.

Iker nipped tenderly at Faith’s mark, he closed his brown eyes knowing that he would do anything to keep her safe; he had a feeling that something was going to happen.

“How do you feel?” Iker asked looking at Faith, he loved this time with her and he wished that he’d had found her sooner; he hated that Faith had suffered before he had found her.

Faith smiled softly, her morning sickness was slowly dying away and she was glad; she had a feeling that she was going to need her strength when it came to the pups that she was carrying.

“Better,” Faith said sitting up, the sun was just raising behind them, it was so early in the morning and Oliver would be awake soon; she couldn’t believe he was five months old.

Iker nodded his head, he was glad since he didn’t like it when she was unwell and he was sure that in a few months everything would be okay when the pups arrived.

***

Faith stared out the windows of Iker’s Audi Q7, she had no idea where her mate was taking them but she knew it was away from the main city; she had never been out this far and it made her nervous.

“We’re nearly home,” Iker murmured resting a hand on her leg, he smiled knowing that he had worked so hard on the log cabin that would be the home for his family.

Everything had been decorated perfectly for the three of them and the house was prepared enough for the birth of his pups; he was looking forward to having more children around their home.

“What’s it like?” Faith asked curiously, she knew that the apartment would have never been their home; it was somewhere were Iker had lived before she had come into his life, a home that he had shared with Sara when she had tried to court him.

Iker smiled peeking at Faith, he had put some much work into this house and no one had been there before except for him; Sara had pleaded with him to show her and now he was glad that he had refused.

“It’s hard to explain,” Iker murmured, he felt a little embarrassed about all of the work that he had done; it was a large house and he hoped to have a large family with Faith.

Oliver babbled in his car seat making Iker look back at him in the mirror, he had made preparations for the little boy’s room shortly after discovering his scenting.

“There it is,” Iker said proudly as the house finally came into view, it was sat among some trees and looked out over a small lake.

Faith gasped surprised of the beauty of the area, it was a small haven away from the clan and she had a feeling no one would ever find them out here; it was the perfect place to raise their pups alone without any worries.

***

“Iker…” Faith breathed in awe as he allowed her to step into their new home, Oliver peeked around curious about where they were; his big blue eyes taking in the place that was now his home.

Iker grinned sticking close to Faith, it was going to take some getting used to but he was sure that their home was perfect; he had wanted months for them to be ready to move here.

“What do you think?” Iker murmured brushing some hair from Faith’s face, he was sure that this was going to be wonderful; he carefully took Oliver from Faith and held him close.

Faith opened and closed her mouth, she couldn’t find words to describe how she felt right now; it was amazing and she was in awe of what Iker had done by himself.

Iker chuckled before he slowly started to show Faith around their new home, it was a lot bigger than the apartment that they had lived in; the house had four upstairs bedrooms and a downstairs guest room, along with four large rooms where the family could relax.

“Iker this is amazing,” Faith said turning to look at Iker, she pressed a kiss to his cheek as he led her up the stairs to show her their bedroom and Oliver’s new nursery.

Faith blinked surprised as Iker first showed her Oliver’s bedroom, she couldn’t believe how beautiful the decorating was and she was surprised that he had managed to get it done since he had been so busy lately.

“I’m not finished with the pups bedroom, it’ll be finished after your ten week scan,” Iker said smiling, he was working hard to make sure everything was perfect and he knew that after the ten week scan that they would know for sure how many pups Faith was carrying.

Faith nodded her head, her fingers moving to brush against her bump as she thought about the pups that she was carrying; she couldn’t wait for her ten week scan.

***

Sara took a deep breath as she packed her things, she was a little saddened that she wouldn’t be returning to Madrid to her old clan; however Barcelona was the next best option.

Sara wasn’t stupid, Xavi was only taking her in so that he could keep an eye on her for Iker and Sara was sure that with good behaviour that she would be allowed to return to Madrid.

Sara hoped that Iker would consider taking her back one day, she would be a wonderful mother to his pups and he would take in hers; he had done it before with Oliver and he could do it again.

Sara paused as she listened around the house, she was leaving Damien behind to his sick twisted plans; she wanted nothing to do with his plot to murder Faith.

Sara would only step in when he had completed it, she knew Iker would kill Damien for murdering Faith and then she would be able to take her place as alpha female; she would stand by Iker’s side where she belonged.

Sara chewed on her lip, she was nine weeks pregnant and she was sure that Iker would love the pup that she was carrying; her child would be more pure that the pup that Faith had with Damien.

Sara took a deep breath as she quickly finished packing, she only had a small window to leave and she knew that Damien wasn’t truly interested in her or their pup; they were play things to him.

Making sure that she had everything, Sara made her way out of the place that had been her home for months now; she wasn’t going to look back and cry over this part of her life.

Sara smiled to herself as she left the empty house, she was leaving no note and she was sure that from now on her life was looking up; in a couple of months Iker would be widowed and she would take her place again within her former pack and no one would take this from her again.