nude

Hell boys POV

I awoke to a suddenly movement next to me. Looking down I see y/n had been pushed up against me  cuddleing my bare side. I smile softly and wrap my arm around her. "I..I love-" she shifted and opened her eyes. "You love what.." she said as she looked up at me. Her e/c orbs twinkling like stars. "N-nothing." She looked down a little and nodded. "Ok.." she got up and walked over to the TV's I had. She had on a long black t-shirt. "Wait. Isn't that my t-shirt you got on cutie?" She looked back at me blushing. "Maybe..." She said giggling and turning on my TV.

News today. Local monster fighter y/n l/n has been found to be posting nude images of her self all across the internet. As you can see here.

Your POV

I gasped and looked at the tv as if I were dreaming. never in my life have I posted nude images on the internet. I've never even taken a nude picture! How this happen?

Yes it's a vary serious situation and there are people put side the place yelling and screams threat twards young y/n.

I dashed to the front of the house still in hell boys shirt and opened the doors. "THERE SHE IS!" yelled a woman. "YOUR A SLUT!" "WHORE!!" "OUR CHILDREN'S LOOK UP TO YOU IS THIS HOW YOU WANT THEM TO ACT WHEN THEY ARE ADULTS!?" everyone was screaming. Everyone hated me.. hell boy came out and looked at me. "Y/n..did you do this?" I shook my head "no I'd never do this. I've never taken a picture like this in my life!" Sighing he looked at the mob. "ENOUGH!" He yelled everyone stopped. "Clearly this wasn't her doing!" He said "How do you know!? All you could know is that she could be cheating on you!" He stopped. "W-...we aren't dating. We never were." That shot a hole in my heart.