lost and found

I could tell i was getting closer to her. My book was going crazy. My heart was beating fast and i could smell her perfume. It was faint but still there.
"Dont you worry y/n im coming" I mutter running faster. The sounds of twigs breaking under my feet made the situation seem more dramatic then it needed to be. Just as i was about to exit into a clearing i was tackled to the ground and pinned.
"WHO ARE YOU!?" They yelled
"get off!" I yelled pushing the person but they stayed put.
"I SAW YOU FOLLOWING US FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS. WHO.ARE.YOU."
"following you?- YOU HAVE Y/N!?" I yelled grabbing them by the neck and holding them up.
"GAH!" They kicked me in the face hard causing me to stumble and let them go. They started to run to the opening.
I shook my head and ran after him. I saw they stopped and was talking to someone but couldn't tell who. Running closer i saw the person was a guy talking to..
"Y/N!?"
They turned and looked at me. Y/n frowned as the guy grabbed her hand. They ran into the thick woods leaving me behind in the clearing.
"Y-y/n wait!" I yelled and started chasing after them.
They wernt that far ahead but in a blink of an eye they where much farther.
"STOP!" i yelled causing the guy to look back at me. He then grabbed his cloak and spread it out so i couldnt see her.
Running faster they stopped at a large oak tree. As i neared closer he undid his cloak and y/n was gone.
My blood boiled as i charged him.
He smirked an held his arms wide as i tackled him to the ground. Unknowing the large hill behind him. We tumbled down the hill punching and kicking eachother. The twigs crunching under us some poking and stabbing my back. The rocks scrapped my body and i knew i was going to feel it later.
After what felt like hours of tumbling and punching we hit the ground.
I gasped as he flew in the air landing a few feet near me.
We looked at eachother panting then lunged at eachother once more.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH Y/N" i yelled
He punched me in the jaw and kicked me into a tree." Everything more then you!" He yelled.
I grabbed his arm and threw him up in the air. As he came down i punched him across the woods.
I turn around and called y/ns name over and over.
"Go away" she called.
"Y/n im sorry...im sorry i didnt believe you..im sorry it took so long to come for you..i love you.."
"If you loved her you would have believed her" the guy said just as i turned around he punched me to the ground. He kept punching me over and over again not letting me up.
I fell on my stomach and felt him punching harder and harder. The. I felt him using somthing to scar my back. Groaning in pain i tried to get up but he dug deeper
"Julian enough!"
He stopped and looked up.
Y/n stood and looked at me worried.
"You did enough.."