PART V

Jungkook was tapping Heaven’s arm that was locked on his neck in a tight grip and both of her legs wrapped around his waist making it impossible for him to move. He was trying his best to endure her strength but failed. Tapping his way out for surrender was the best option.

They were on the training ground, going on a hand to hand combat.

Once she removed her arm and released him, he gasped for air.

“Nice job, Heaven!”, Jimin clapped his hands.

“Thanks”, she smiled and wiped the sweat that was dripping on her forehead and neck.

“I didn’t know you were that strong”, Jimin was still amazed that Heaven was a fast learner.

“I have good tutors”, she was grateful for the angels because each of them would teach her everything she needed to know as an angel.

“Yeah, and beating Jungkook’s ass is a good example”, he giggled.

“I can still beat your ass, shorty”, the youngest angel retorted.

“Well, that’s my cue to leave before this rabbit becomes rabid”, Jimin ran out of the training ground when he saw how irritated Jungkook was.

“Coward!”, he yelled after Jimin.

“Don’t be too harsh on him”, Heaven chuckled.

“I still can’t figure out why they’re my cousins”.

“Oh, don’t be like that. I know you love them, nevertheless”.

“I do”.

They both laughed while leaving the training ground. They headed to Heaven’s small flat that was provided by the council.

For the angels, it was a simple flat but for her it was almost a mansion with a spacious living room and dining room. Her bedroom was triple the size of her room in her aunt’s house with a large bathroom.

 Her bedroom was triple the size of her room in her aunt’s house with a large bathroom

The council made her feel comfortable and she couldn’t asked for more.

They entered the flat and Jungkook went directly to the kitchen to drink water.

“I’ll just take a quick shower”, she said to Jungkook

“Can I join?”, he teased.

“Sure, ask your dad first”, Heaven chuckled and went to the bathroom in her room to bathe.

“Yeah, right”, he answered softly with sarcasm. He decided to bathe as well at the bathroom beside the kitchen.

Everyone knows that they were a couple and no one objected. They just weren’t allowed to live together yet because the council needs to give Heaven enough time to be a full pledged angel and Jungkook isn’t too happy about it.

Heaven chose a simple yet comfy clothes when she emerged out of her room, bringing with her a pair of sweats for Jungkook.

He already have clothes in her closet because the latter would sleep overnight with a reason that he still needs to protect her which made her laugh, knowing that no one in heaven would lay a finger on her.

“JK, open up. Here are your clothes”, she knocked on the bathroom door, listening to the rushing of water inside.

“Want me to open this wider?”, Jungkook peeked when he slowly opened the door but Heaven shoved his clothes on his face and closed the door.

“I told you to ask your dad first”, Heaven shouted and went to the living room. She sat on the couch and closed her eyes.

“Hey, sleepyhead. Drink this”, Jungkook handed her a glass with an orange juice. She didn’t noticed that he already went out of the shower and went to the kitchen. He sat beside her. “Are you, okay?”.

“Yes”.

“Good. I don’t want you to get exhausted everytime we train”.

“JK?”.

“Hmm?”.

“Do you ever wonder what your life be like if we never met?”.

“I would probably still be a soldier but without my ability yet”.

“Oh”.

“How bout you?”.

“Well, I’d still be on earth with the same pathetic old me and cursing myself for this gift”.

“Speaking of gift, did you have any dreams?”.

“Nothing yet”.

“That’s a good sign. Did you talk with Jin?”, Jungkook knew that Heaven still wanted to erase some of her memories.

“Not yet and I think I’ll give myself some time”.

“Okay”.

“JK?”.

“What?”, he drank from his glass of juice.

“Can we visit Felicity in hell?”, her innocent question made Jungkook spat the liquid out of his mouth.