Part VIII

“Zyrian, my friend. it has been quite a while since we visited you here and I would say, I have missed you”, Hoseok smiled widely.

They entered the hut where they would have their important meetings. It was in the middle of the forest called Whispering Wilds. The outside of the hut looked like it was abandoned with rusty nails and loose floorboards but the inside of the creaking hut was so much different.

The interior of the hut was classy and was very bright because of the white walls. Portraits of the Majestic Seven hang on these walls.

The Majestic Seven are the seven archangels who lead heaven in the absence of the Almighty. They are also referred to as the council of heaven. They were respected and loved by their kind.

A large white rectangular table with chairs at the middle of the room were the only furnitures inside but because of their captured demon the council decided to extend the area and built a transparent room for the demon. Where they can clearly see what he was about.

The room consists of a bed and a bathroom to accommodate the demon’s personal needs. A couple of clothes were provided for him to change into. Fruits and other food were placed inside his room when he is left alone for days.

“If it isn’t too much to ask, could you release me of these shackles?”, Zyrian, the demon asked while raising his wrists with silver chains around it to the angel.

“I would like to but my cousins will have my neck if I do that”, Hoseok said honestly.

“You know the rules. You’re tied outside of the confines of your room, aside from the fact that we do not trust you”, Jin reminded the demon.

Zyrian sighed and sat straight on the chair where the angels placed him when they dragged him out of his room. “Well, this is better than dying and being in hell”.

“You sure about that? I can always give you hell”, Jin smirked menacingly making the demon anxious.

“Don’t scare the demon, Jin”, Hoseok slapped the older angel on his back. “You hated that much in hell, ha?”, he turned to the demon.

“Do you remember your life before you were a demon?”, Jin asked while dragging a chair in front of the demon and sat on it.

“No but I somehow felt like I don’t belong there”, Zyrian answered.

“What do you mean?”, Jin wanted to know how demons live in hell but Zyrian was hesitant to talk. He may hate his life as a demon but how can he trusts these angels that after he talked they will not kill him?

“Zyrian, as long as you’re being honest with us, you will be spared”, Hoseok sensed what the demon was thinking.

Zyrian looked at the two angels, thinking that he’s already in this situation without anything to lose. “How about we make a deal?”.

Jin and Hoseok stared at each other with their minds open for communication.

‘What do you think?’, Jin asked his cousin.

‘Let’s hear him out. After all, he knows that one wrong move will be the end of him’, Hoseok answered back.

“What can you offer?”, the younger angel asked.

“I will tell you everything you need to know just promise me that you will not send me back to hell”, Zyrian thought that either way his life will end, so why not make it useful and maybe just maybe these angels will let him live.

The angels looked surprised. They weren’t expecting that a demon hated hell so much that he’d rather sides with the angels and be a traitor to his kind.