Part XXV

The inside of the cave was warm and enormous. It was adorned with modern furnitures.

 It was adorned with modern furnitures

“How.....why...?”, Jin looked around him with dumbfounded eyes. Even his companions were surprised by the design and the beauty of the place.

Zaapiel chuckled at the angels and Mara’s expressions.

“We have our own ways of coping with the civilization”, one of the three nymphs explained when she noticed their astonished faces. They accompanied the visitors to their private dwelling place.

“Sorry”, Namjoon apologized for their behaviour. It was the first time they had entered a nymph’s abode so, their reaction were that of awe.

The nymph grinned and understood what he meant, “So, what do we owe the pleasure of the celestial beings’ visit?”.

“We would like to ask for your help”, Zaapiel stated.

“Ah, I thought we’ll never meet again, my friend”, the nymph smiled at him. “Why don’t we take a seat first?”, she turned to the other nymphs, “please prepare some refreshments for our guests”. The duo nodded and left them to do her bidding.

Zaapiel smiled as well, and started the introductions, “Thaleia, these are the sons of the archangels”, then glanced at Mara, “and this is Princess Mara of Fairyland”.

“Ah, the famous offsprings”, Thaleia and her kind are well aware of the angels’ powerful parents and their birth were widely known to every living beings. “Your highness”, she curtsied at the princess and the latter gave her a polite nod.

This time, the fallen angel introduced the nymph to his companions, “this is Thaleia, one of the best fighters of the Oceanids”.

“Thank you for that, Zaapiel, but no need to exaggerate”, the nymph led them to the living room area.

“That was not an exaggeration, I’m just stating facts”.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Mara sat on the couch while Zaapiel took the single seat, across Thaleia. Namjoon opted to stay standing. He doesn’t want to crowd the princess with three pairs of wings. Then he noticed that Jin was staring intently at the paintings on the wall.

“Jin?”, Mara also noticed the angel’s curiosity towards the paintings.

The four paintings captured the beauty of the female nymphs. What attracted Jin’s attention was the bracelets worn by each nymph. It was a hand crafted silver bracelet with a crystal in the middle. Each crystal has a different color.

“Who are they?”, Jin finally asked.

“They’re the Guardians of the Crystals. They’re sisters”, Thaleia explained.

Jin furrowed his brows, the bracelet was somewhat familiar to him.

“So, how did you became friends?”, Hoseok asked.