Part 4

"Did you have an okay day, even though Yoongi turned up?" Jimin asks me when we are sitting in his car on the way home.

"Yeah, he didn't bother me much" I lied my day was filled with lots thoughts about Yoongi. I can't help myself, he was just always there and I couldn't stop thinking about what his next move was.

"Good, he shouldn't be a problem. I heard some people talking about him getting kicked out of his last school and his dad punished him so much that he never stepped over anyone's feet. Literally, he stopped hanging around everyone" He says. So that's his deal? That's why he's a loner.

"He has some issues I suppose" I say.

"Yes, most defiantly. But I guess that's good for us" He says. I nod in agreement. But I can feel some curiosity inside of me. Why do I wanna know more about him?

As we a pulling up to Jimin's house and walking inside, I keep thinking about the lighter in Yoongi's hand. The whole concept of him having a lighter in his hand gets me so curious. I wanna know. But what exactly I want to know, is a question to me.

"Do you want some water?" Jimin asks. He always asks if I want something when I'm over. He takes care of me.

"Yes thank you" I answer.

We walk into his room and I sit down on his bed. Jimin puts the water on his table and sits down next to me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks and I laugh.

"Don't ask, just do it" I say and put my hand on his cheek. I really enjoy kissing him. He's so gentle with what he's doing and always wants to do what I want.

His nice soft lips touch mine and I instantly feel his hand on my thigh. It's hot out, so I have been wearing a dress all day. Jimin likes this dress and I know that. But he also likes it off my body.

I slowly find my way on top of him, without breaking the kiss. I like the contact between our bodies. It feels right, in place. Safe.

His hand is in my hair and one of his fingers are caressing my cheek. He widens his mouth slightly more to stick his tongue inside my mouth to touch mine. He knows what he's doing.

"Jimin" I whisper and cut the kiss.

"What? What is wrong?" He asks breathing heavily.

"Nothing. I just, love you" I say and he kisses me.

"I love you too" He says and gives me a big smile.