Part 25

"Diana will you please focus for just a second?" Namjoon asks me and I take the pencil out of my mouth. I've been biting in it placing marks on the yellow paint that is on the pencil. It's not that I don't want to understand what he's saying, but it's so hard to focus. The library is filled with stuff that can distract you, like the patterns on a different book and sometimes I see if I can find different ways to sit on my chair. It doesn't have wheels, so the fun stops at some points, but it's still a little entertaining.

"I'm sorry" I say and sit up straight in my chair. The last thing that distracted me was the fact that Yoongi came into the library. He didn't really look at me, but my eyes followed him until he disappeared behind a bookshelf.

"Do you want my help?" Namjoon asks and I nod with big motions.

"Then let me help you!" He says with a little irritation in his tone. I have been a pain in the ass for the past hour, so I get why he's annoyed, but I really don't think I can focus on math anymore.

"You have helped me a lot, maybe I should try and do it myself? I have made you stay here for too long now, you should go home" I suggest and Namjoon looks at me shocked.

"Do you think you can do that?" He asks with a lot of doubt in his voice, but I see why.

"Yeah! Let me help you pack your stuff, I promise that I've got it from here" I say trying to sound reliable. I don't know if I'm doing a good enough job of that, but Namjoon nods looking down at his books. The fact that he stayed while I've been so distracted, makes my heart warm, but I can't take more of his time. I will never understand what he's saying.

"Thank you for everything Joonie, I really appreciate it" I say as he tucks his chair under the table.

"No worries, I hope you'll do great tomorrow on your test" He says and hugs me. Namjoon has a firm chest and you can easily feel it through the hug, but somehow it's comforting that he presses his muscular chest onto you. That sounded way too sexual, it wasn't meant to be sexual! Okay, Diana gets out of your head now.

"I will try my best. Now get home safely!" I say as I wave goodbye. He says thanks before he leaves me to finish this study session. It's unbearable and I really don't want to be doing it anymore. As soon as Namjoon is out the door, I slam my face down in my books and yell out of frustration. I know I'm at a library, but there's not really any people here. The will to just throw my books out is very big, but I am not about to pay hundreds of dollars to buy new math books that I'm not going to use.

"I don't need good grades in math, I don't need to understand what Joonie said! I can do so much good in this world that has nothing to do with math" I whisper to myself before closing my books.

"I could help you" A soft, low toned voice speaks and I look up. Of course, it's him.

"Are you stalking me now Yoongi?" I ask as I see him standing by my side.

"No" He says with no explanation of what he was doing then. He tucks out Namjoon's chair and sits down.

"Open up the books, I will help you" He says not looking at me. I still have a confused look on my face, but I snap out of it as soon as I realize I've been staring at his face for too long.

"I don't want your help" I say trying not to look at him while saying it. It's weird, it's like I haven't seen his face for a long time. Like I've missed it. He hasn't been to school every day, I know because I've been looking for him. I didn't think I would be admitting that.

"But you are struggling and I want to help" He says still sounding oddly satisfyied about his decision.

"Please go Yoongi, it wouldn't make any sense for you to help me" I say and for the first time, he looks me in the eye. His brown eyes look at me like they are trying to understand.