Part 11

Taehyung is the last one to show up at the library to start the making of the song. I needed to tell Bella to go home, for him to show up. He had apparently been waiting for her after class and when she got out he stayed by her side the whole way out of the school. But now we're all here and ready to start the finishing touches of the lyrics and beats so that we can record in the last lesson.

"So you have the whole song written down on your phone right?" Namjoon asks Yoongi. Yoongi nods at his words and takes his phone out of his pocket. I on purpose sat down at the opposite end of the table than Yoongi. Jimin and Taehyung sat down by either side of me.

"Well can you send me a copy maybe? It would be cool if all of us could get the lyrics. My thoughts were that all of us get a part to sing or rap. What do you think?" Namjoon asks.

"I can send the text in the group chat, but it will take a minute or two. And I agree with you, everyone should get a part. But let's go through the beat with the lyrics first, maybe we have to cut some of it out to match the rest of the song" Yoongi says and Namjoon agrees with him.

"Okay let's do that" Namjoon says and opens up his program.

"Can I maybe have a look at the lyrics? Even if we change them, I want to see them" I ask and look at Yoongi. He looks at me for while totally silent.

"I guess, I'll just send you a copy, could you maybe give me your number?" He asks and I nod while giving him my number. Jimin looks at Yoongi with a weird look and I take his hand to indicate that he shouldn't worry about it.

A little while later I receive a message from Yoongi. Should I make him as a contact? That wouldn't be weird right? I shouldn't do it in front of Jimin, but I might do it later if I remember. I give Jimin a quick kiss on the cheek before I start reading through some of the lyrics.

If only I could do that, how nice would it be
If only we could go anywhere
To eat and watch a movie comfortably
I would do anything girl

I'm sorry
Maybe I'm too rational
But still, if you see me someday, smile
Maybe you resent me a little or no, a lot
I know, I couldn't look at you more because of my dream
Then just give me one day
Even if it's in my dream, just one day
Out of all those words I had to swallow
Because of the excuse of reality
I'll pick one and tell it to you for sure
Let's meet when the lilies bloom
And say goodbye when they wither
I didn't think I'd get over you easily but
Is it selfish of me to hope you are the same?
I'm still lying, saying that it's all for you
You are standing in the centre of my life

I'm amazed at what he's written. I don't think there need to be any changes in his lyrics. But the beat Namjoon made is definitely not the beat for this song.

"Guys, can I get an input?" I ask and they look up from the computer.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Namjoon asks.

"The beats you've made Joonie, those are really great, but I just went through some of the lyrics Yoongi has written, and I think the mood is a little different" I say as I walk closer to the computer.

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" Namjoon asks and makes some room for me to edit in the song. I change some of the upbeat rhythms and make it more of a slow fun song. I mumble some of the words from Yoongi's lyrics to fit in with the beats I'm making. When I'm done I click play and it starts playing my version on a verse in the song. Both Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin look pleased with the new sound and I smile at the heads nodding along with the song. When my part has played Jimin smiles brightly at me and give me a big thumbs up. I look at Yoongi to see if he likes it. His eyes have been closed the whole way through, and when he opens them he looks shocked at us because we all look at him with big curious eyes.

"It's good. We can work with that" Yoongi says and I breathe out the breath I didn't know I was holding. I didn't know those words could make me so happy.

"Great" I say and sit down in my chair beside Taehyung and Jimin again.

"So cool Dee!" Taehyung whispers and gives me a high-five.

"Thank you" I say and smile at him.

A few hours later we have made the whole song and the lyrics now fits perfectly with it. We also parted the song, and Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung chose which parts they wanted to have. The clock is close to 7 pm and that means that the library closes down soon and we have to leave.

"Really great job today guys, we should be proud" Namjoon says as we close down.

"Yeah, we're a great team" Taehyung says and I nod.

"It went better than expected" Jimin says.

"I'm really excited to show the others" Namjoon says.

"Yeah, I hope they like the new beat" I say.

"Why wouldn't they, you did great" Yoongi says and we all go quiet.

"Thank you" I say with a weird smirk on my face.

"I agree with Yoongi, my girlfriend is a genius" Jimin says and gives me a small kiss.

We all leave soon after and hug each other goodbye before I follow Jimin into his car.

"I'm starting to like Yoongi a little more, I don't know about you? He's definitely different" Jimin says as he starts his car. He's way different than before, but I don't think Jimin should like him. He will hate him if he ever finds out what happened at the party.

"He doesn't bother me anymore, so I guess I like him a little more too" I say and Jimin smiles at me. I get a text and I look down to see who it's from, but's not from a saved contact.

From: (Unknown number)

Please meet me tomorrow in our lunch break, at the parking lot.

I can see that it's Yoongi texting me because of the last text he sent was the lyrics. I decide not to reply. I have until tomorrow to decide if I want to meet up with him.

"Who is it?" Jimin asks and I look up at him and down at my phone again. I hate lying to him.

"It's just Bells, she asked how it went" I say and I instantly go away from Yoongi's text and start texting Bella.

To: Bells <333

Can I call when I'm home? I need friend advice

"Do you want me to drop you off at her place?" He asks.

"No that's okay, I need to go home and finish some homework" I say and he nods.

"I will bring you home then" He says and I smile. He always takes so good care of me.